Splitting the bill

Natty

Lol real talks tho brudda u need to catch them young in these dark days so you can keep them loyal, she b 18 in october and visa 3 months from then

Was just a natural time to step the team up to 2, got too much work for one person, even if I am superhuman, she is a machine, cooks for 5 3 meals every day of the week, runs errands is an incredibly CAPABLE person, like that perfect employee.

A challenge finding those people in this market

Woman want security.

They connect marriage with security.

If a woman can be led to believe she has that same security with or without marriage they won't care, lol its just a piece of paper fam.

Other than that, the only problem you really have is them not having the same surname as there kids...

Tell me you don't really believe this?

100%

Then I think you're just as deluded as Porchy. It may be a piece of paper to you or me but not for the average woman. Like Ice said

If you don't plan on having kids and getting married you best be prepared to change woman every decade

If a woman has a good situation she ain't stupid enough to leave that situation for a piece of paper, no chance.

Especially not a black woman.

Kids is a different situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then I think you're just as deluded as Porchy. It may be a piece of paper to you or me but not for the average woman. Like Ice said

If you don't plan on having kids and getting married you best be prepared to change woman every decade

If a woman has a good situation she ain't stupid enough to leave that situation for a piece of paper, no chance.

I have to agree with darkman, that piece of paper is the endgame for the majority of women. And theres no way people arent in her ear about it.

\why black women? The ones with sense are more on it than any other race

• Upvote 1

So you man think shes going to stay calm with not being married and that 'its just a piece of paper' will run when her friends and family are talking in her ear asking when shes getting married and asking you when you're gonna make her an honest woman?

pmsl

Thats not how it works

• Upvote 1

Kids is a different situation.

What exactly is a good situation?

I have to agree with darkman, that piece of paper is the endgame for the majority of women. And theres no way people arent in her ear about it.

\why black women? The ones with sense are more on it than any other race

People can be in her ear about it but moretime the people talking are in worse situations themselves.

It's very easy for a guy to add perspective when you take other women's lives into consideration.

It might be the end game for majority of women but many women don't even get the middle game 1st, that's why so many marriages are not lasting today.

Black women because there isn't a massive pool of great black men out there.

Heero a good situation is when a woman is getting more than she would expect from a relationship.

If a guy is putting in the work, introducing a girl to new things constantly, encouraging her to succeed etc... she will know it doesn't get much better than this.

If you make her feel anywhere else is a step down she's going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

If a female is getting more than she expects then for her that's even more reason to seal the deal. The fact is that eventually a female will start to feel inadequate if she is with you for a serious amount of time without the prospect of marriage. And no matter how much of a good situation a female is in she will drop her expectations/needs to meet her needs eventually. Bar girls looking for a money ticket you wouldn't find a female who's willing to move into your house, have your children and just leave it like that for the rest of your lives.

Women feel security and stability in marriage and for them that's they really want towards the end. We all know that women can, will and do settle if it means getting what they want.

• Upvote 1

Nah, this is why I say theory is kool but nothing beats real life situations.

My uncle is in the exact situation you just described, been with her for 15 years I think, she has moved into his house and has his child, he has no intentions of marrying and knowing him he ain't gonna do it.

Marriage might be the perfect scenario for a woman but she ain't forfeiting a great man and life for it, noway.

• Upvote 1

My uncle is in the exact situation you just described, been with her for 15 years I think, she has moved into his house and has his child, he has no intentions of marrying and knowing him he ain't gonna do it.

got an uncle like this as well, had 2 kids with her. 

shes white and the stigma was also part of the reason (got fam even now telling him to look for a aff wife but hes too guyman)

to be frank my 'aunty' aint the marrying type. their comfortable with the situation or maybe just let it happen, but from what i can see its definitely not ideal

Yeah but with you twos situation there are kids invovlved

And with kids comes entitlement...

Man is saying no kids no marriage same woman

Watch the way women lower there standards at 30 for marriage fuck it even 25

And mans blame absentee fathers but these women getting pregnant just so they have something and don't go into there late 30s/40s with just the cats.

I've never said no kids...

Lol at thinking a chick will give up a good relationship for marriage, sorry I don't believe it.

Everything you lot are saying I've experienced (family members, her friends, even my mum), but the idea of me going to a shop and buying a ring, planning how I'm gonna do it, lol I'd rather talk to you lot on Vip2. It just ain't for me.

• Upvote 2

I hear you fam, I'm the same... Venting thread man will know I had this ting who would ride till the end with no ring for me but when I let her go she ends up engaged within 18 months.

I've never said no kids...

Lol at thinking a chick will give up a good relationship for marriage, sorry I don't believe it.

Everything you lot are saying I've experienced (family members, her friends, even my mum), but the idea of me going to a shop and buying a ring, planning how I'm gonna do it, lol I'd rather talk to you lot on Vip2. It just ain't for me.

No one is saying it's for you

This kids issue is confusing me...Are you saying you will or won't have kids? This goes back to my point of bigger place to live in. Will you still continue to pay everything? Like someone said having children with someone entitles them to things