Week 06 - 13/14 Premier League - CL & Europa

User

@piersmorgan
Is it because its 05.24 Am in LA that I've just seen our team sheet and don't know who one of our players is? #Gnabry #Afc
22/09/2013 01.25 pm

@piersmorgan
BOOOOOOMMM!!!! 0-1 Great goal by Gnabry - always rated him #Afc
28/09/2013 06.46 pm

piers is such a top troll loool

• Upvote 2

hopefully we drop out of champions league december times

gotta watch out for injuries and that.. one or two signings for squad rotation

but shhh

/

united fans falling off that high horse like christopher reeves himself, the parallels are shocking

u man cnt play humble forever, rele gna enjoy this

IMO defeats to shaktar and sunderland away would see Moyes sacked but of it does happen which would be a good bet, he is saved by the international break.

United have enough money to sit out 1 season of cl but once your out its difficult to get back in

Manchester United boss David Moyes says his team do not have sufficient class to win the Champions League this season.

United have lost three of their opening six games in the Barclays Premier League under Moyes, with the latest setback coming in a 2-1 home defeat to West Brom at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Premier League champions were unsuccessful in their pursuit of a number of summer transfer targets, with interest in Cesc Fabregas, Leighton Baines and, finally, Ander Herrera all coming to nothing, and Moyes is concerned that his squad may lack the quality to challenge for Europe's top club prize

"To win the Champions League, you need five or six world-class players," he told several national newspapers.

"Look at Bayern Munich, they have it. Look at Barcelona, who had it in the past and Real Madrid, who have maybe got it now. That's the level you have to be at to win it. We've not got that yet but what we have got is experience."

"We want Shinji to feel he's getting an opportunity to show what he can do and his best position may be number 10.

"I have a strong team here at United, some good players, so I am in no doubt we will put it right.

born loser