Week 06 - 13/14 Premier League - CL & Europa

User

Can't believe what I just read

And against my better judgement I stuck up for this guy

Gnna have to apologise to guys now before its too late

Juve 1 up

Pogba goal tevez assist

#fergieera

League is Arsenal's to lose. They still on that Prem winning form from last season.

Thank f*ck Moyes is having a 'mare whilst City are losing every away game (Not even to half decent teams)

Makes our job a bit easier

Arsenals to lose? STFU

That is not a title winning squad at all regardless of how hard the Manchester clubs and Chelsea are flopping right now

League is Arsenal's to lose. They still on that Prem winning form from last season.

Thank f*ck Moyes is having a 'mare whilst City are losing every away game (Not even to half decent teams)

Arsenals to lose? STFU

That is not a title winning squad at all regardless of how hard the Manchester clubs and Chelsea are flopping right now

Truss they will lose there heads in the next 10 games.

Wouldn't say City or us are flipping really either.

f*cks sake, Moyes is going too hard the dumb c*nt.

At this rate he'll be out by next season, I want a gradual decline not a crash and burn.

!!!

Arsenals to lose? STFU

lol dont worry about LS

he knows exactly what hes doing 

If Mourinho doesn't win the league in this shambles of a season he should be sacked.

Everyone else (bar Wenger) is doing exactly as I predicted. City need 1 season but should finish behind Chelsea. Arsenal 3rd. November barring injuries we will see what we're made of.

Moyes should scrape 4th. And I mean SCRAPE. I always assumed a Barca or Bayern will destroy Utd in the latter stages of the CL, but after seeing how City dealt with you I'm worried that's not gonna be your only domestic slapping...

this has been a horrible game of football

had it on mute but 

fuck

at least norwich tried a bit

Manchester United boss David Moyes says his team do not have sufficient class to win the Champions League this season.

United have lost three of their opening six games in the Barclays Premier League under Moyes, with the latest setback coming in a 2-1 home defeat to West Brom at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Premier League champions were unsuccessful in their pursuit of a number of summer transfer targets, with interest in Cesc Fabregas, Leighton Baines and, finally, Ander Herrera all coming to nothing, and Moyes is concerned that his squad may lack the quality to challenge for Europe's top club prize

"To win the Champions League, you need five or six world-class players," he told several national newspapers.

"Look at Bayern Munich, they have it. Look at Barcelona, who had it in the past and Real Madrid, who have maybe got it now. That's the level you have to be at to win it. We've not got that yet but what we have got is experience."

"We want Shinji to feel he's getting an opportunity to show what he can do and his best position may be number 10.

"I have a strong team here at United, some good players, so I am in no doubt we will put it right.

born loser

What did I say about Moyes and his comments. What's he gonna say next "We're the 2nd biggest club in Manchester"?

if martin jol is under pressure and is only 1 win away from man utd

how is moyes not under pressure tho ?

Moyes should scrape 4th. And I mean SCRAPE. I always assumed a Barca or Bayern will destroy Utd in the latter stages of the CL, but after seeing how City dealt with you I'm worried that's not gonna be your only domestic slapping...

It definitely won't be the only one according to our Dave...

"Not for a minute did I think this Manchester United job was going to be an easy job," said the Scot.

"There will be days like we had on Sunday, and there might be more of them because we're in a period where there will be transition."