GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

can you join more than 1 crew?

Don't think so.

managed to get on last night...was on for about 30 mins

will be on from about 7...gambino how do I get in the crew

/

add me anyone on PS3: maczman_

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/vip2_crime_family Sign up there with your PSN. Send me an add request then I'll set the invite to you. Or if I see you on GTA tonight I can invite you via that, not sure how you accept on there though as I've not had to do it.

anyone got a house?

I'd be surprised if any man on PS3 has a house. The amount of fucking about that goes on in Free Roam, I dunno how guys manage to stack papers. I think Carlos said he had 100k or something. I'm Lv16 nearly and got about $11,000. Waste more than I spend getting killed, and proper slack lately with my own vehicle. Had to call in an insurance claim a few times with me destroying it or the Police getting rid of it. Deffo focused on staying alive today and earning.

its jus so long

jus gona wait for my lil bro to rank up n stack

all the deathmatches are boring, never seem to play races or decent missions

who wants to try rob a tank later

I'm not into Deathmatches either. Races can be pretty fun though, and the Missions are repetitive. Simeons ones where you have to chase down guys in Sports Cars are probably the trickiest and more eventful.

jus all seems off

i wana do fun shit like rocket launch live opponenets from a chopper, snipe d*ckheads from rooftops, rag about it a tank pinging every1 off

but to get anywhere near unlocking any fun shit ive got to spend 14 straight days playing boring shit to level up

what have people unlocked so far weapons wise?

sticky bombs will be decent

they should have a playlist type thing u can go on n have unlimited weapons, no friendly fire, jus police chases

so much potential

or playlists where u go on n everyones separated into 2 teams

standard full map action, but 2 teams, big points for a kill

or a playlist where just 1 person is 'it' n everyones gota do em in, n they've gota evade for as long as possible, big points for the 1 who kills em, juggernaut on halo basically

ah so much potential

I've hardly unlocked anything at Ammunation. Got the Assault Shotgun, Micro SMG, Combat SMG, Parachute & 2 of the Vests. Still I like it like this, it requires effort which is how it should be or the game would be dead straight away. The way Franklyn was just given that mansion in the Storymode was kinda shit. Definitely wasn't no struggle to the top.

I've hardly unlocked anything at Ammunation. Got the Assault Shotgun, Micro SMG, Combat SMG, Parachute & 2 of the Vests. Still I like it like this, it requires effort which is how it should be or the game would be dead straight away. The way Franklyn was just given that mansion in the Storymode was kinda sh*t. Definitely wasn't no struggle to the top.

Yeah I agree, would be mad if everyone had RPGs straight off the bat

• Upvote 1