GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

Game just got me vex. Spent ages looking for a Dominator to sell to Simeon, found one and some little faggot called AaronBoi decides to chase me round the map for 10 minutes. Finally went to jump out my car to deal with him and jumped out to early, rolled on the floor and he shot me. So quickly put a bounty on the c*nt feeling the rage coming on, found him myself. He hid behind his car so I lobbed a grenade over that he didn't see and blew his ass up.

Found a Dominator AGAIN. Went to spray it, accidentally clicked Spray Crew Colours.... So I managed to get up to 40k and just spent 20k or something respraying a fucking car that I went on to sell for 6 measely grand.

PRESSURE!

• Upvote 1

Man like J step

Fackkk

Me & him snipeung on cod4 >>>

f*cking j step is about?

no way i aint seen that prick in about in 5 years

all dribbling on the mic with his lisp

bane mate that was u yh? proper shared a nice moment didnt we

Just clocked these. Yea J-Steps been about for time still. Just acts like he's too upper class to roll with VIP2 guys these days lol. Was surprised when I seen him pop up in the game.

need to jump on with you guys later

got about 8k level 6 after a quick mess about last night

Pmsl u jumped out the car n I was chasing u on foot for time til I clocked it had botted u

Jus happened on the tanker mission, 3 lads fucked off, I do the whole slow boring shit myself n it logs me out jus before I finish

Think that's me done for the night, played for 2 n a half hours n done fuck all

Might jus do bare closed session races n rank up to fuck so I can run round rocketing ppl

Pmsl u jumped out the car n I was chasing u on foot for time til I clocked it had botted u

Jus happened on the tanker mission, 3 lads f*cked off, I do the whole slow boring sh*t myself n it logs me out jus before I finish

Think that's me done for the night, played for 2 n a half hours n done f*ck all

Might jus do bare closed session races n rank up to f*ck so I can run round rocketing ppl

madness

yeh just done the tanker mission with a random, lost police in a construction site and ended up getting the tanker stuck took me like 5 mins just reversing it an shit

dropped the ting off an the guy tried shooting me whilst he was sitting in an inferno, i ducked round a corner then popped out as he was slowly driving passed tryna shoot me an deaded him with the shotty, he respawned right there an tried shooting me again...silly guy got deaded again