GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

That was sick.... How can I turn up to steal the meth with NO GUNS!!!!

Was that the one where we went down to that waterway. I'd started riding off on the Motorbike and then seen more guys were coming, came back to help you and you were nowhere to be seen lol. Had to kill them all, stole their truck then drove down the waterway to see you running around on Foot lol. WTF Happened to the Harley you were on?

Anyone else losing sh*t like clothes you have bought or your car when you log back into gta online?

yeah but then usually comes back, I went to rob a petrol station came out and there were 3 duplicates of my car, none of which were mine apparently, got into a police car to getaway and then another copy of my car appeared underneath it... vehicle system is fucked

That was sick.... How can I turn up to steal the meth with NO GUNS!!!!

Was that the one where we went down to that waterway. I'd started riding off on the Motorbike and then seen more guys were coming, came back to help you and you were nowhere to be seen lol. Had to kill them all, stole their truck then drove down the waterway to see you running around on Foot lol. WTF Happened to the Harley you were on?

looool... Yea that was it

The tires on every vehicle were popped.. Couldn't make it up any hills

I fully thought I had ammo.... then looked when we arrived... the clip was empty 

ALL shop owners are gettin lenged down now...fuck it.

Tried to keep it calm after robbing a 24/7 n stroll out...two twos now I'm hearin "you ain't leaving without a fight" man had pulled out a shot gun n was fully emptying it into my back...

*cue me waking up outside the hospital*

Didn't even know you could get kicked from games by others. 

Anyone picked up any Bounty Money from other players yet? Was in a game last night where guys just kept putting bountys on each other. I chased a few down and killed them. Heard down the Mic after Killing one some American Voice like "Was it really worth the $1000" lol Guy sounded heartbroken.

• Upvote 1

Didn't even know you could get kicked from games by others. 

Anyone picked up any Bounty Money from other players yet? Was in a game last night where guys just kept putting bountys on each other. I chased a few down and killed them. Heard down the Mic after Killing one some American Voice like "Was it really worth the $1000" lol Guy sounded heartbroken.

LOOOL

I need to get online ffs

why wont it work