GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

f*ck! I missed your invite the second time was loading into a server. Said spectate by the time I click on it. I got killed that first time cuz my gun ran out of bullets. Did you fall off the roof?

lool well i tried to jump on to another bit for shelter cos i was just a sitting duck up there

but i fell

nice mission to get p and level up quickly, that one

done for today now. have 98k. level 17.

banged it out all day. zero fucks given about all the work i had on this weekend. gon have to get up at 5 tomoz or something grr

BTW I've noticed if trying to join missions from your phone doesn't work, physically go to the mission and you'll be able to join missions with others from there

trying to get your mates on your map is a myth. only had success once today. not been able to link up with anyone properly.

damn carlos levelling up quick

/

gta races :lol: its basically 'mario kart mode' where you pick up power ups and weapons.

/

TIP: buy a garage.  there is a free car available on the supercar website, the RH8 (sports car) - you cant get it until you have somewhere to keep it. nice to have a fast-ish legit car. also once you have a garage tho you can park anything there and it automatically gets GPS and insurace. plus you can phone ur mechanic and tell him to bring a car to you.