plastic brits for england ?

Pro

What defines you to be english though?

Is it if you have a british passport?

Is it if you were born here?

Because if two illegal immigrants sneak into this country and have a baby does that make their baby english even though they dont have status themselves?

Just like im sure some of beckhams children were born in spain, does that make them spanish?

I dont believe in the whole januzaj incident should play for england but some of the ignorant statements are silly IMO. By Shearer's logic then if some of beckhams kids were to become elite level footballers they shouldnt play for england because they weren't born here...smh

England squad needs all the help it can get tbh

and quite a few teams have players of dual nationality (ozil, benzema etc). Giggs used to captain England U16S before Wales

Diego Costa looking to get into the Spain squad too will be interesting if that goes through

Wilshire just shook that people are gonna take his place really. 

Januzaj shouldn't play for england though...if you're not born here you shouldnt really play for the team.....or i guess a british passport but really if youre born here.

This guy shouldnt play for england?

No he should not play for england .

He should be playing for the ivory coast

Januzaj shouldn't play for england though...if you're not born here you shouldnt really play for the team.....or i guess a british passport but really if youre born here.

What's your nationallity based on?

Where you was born?

How long you lived there?

Your Ancestry?

Your Papers?

BITD this was a lot more clear cut but with all this globalisation and interracial relationships it's not anymore.

You've got people like David Alaba who was born in Austria, is half Filipino and Nigerian. What country should he represent according to you?

I always thought my parents background defined me but that is not to say that this has to apply to everyone else.

Where you was born?

Your Ancestry?

Your Papers?

BITD this was a lot more clear cut but with all this globalisation and interracial relationships it's not anymore.

You've got people like David Alaba who was born in Austria, is half Filipino and Nigerian. What country should he represent according to you?

I always thought my parents background defined me but that is not to say that this has to apply to everyone else.

I can't speak for other races i can only speak for black people and imo black players shouldn't play for european international teams . Europe has had enough help from black people over the years/decades/centuries . Black players should play specifically for black african or black caribbean countries or at the worst case brazil  .

As much as idiots like john barnes,danny welbeck luther blissett  like to think they are english,they are not .

Where you was born?

Your Ancestry?

Your Papers?

I can't speak for other races i can only speak for black people and imo black players shouldn't play for european international teams . Europe has had enough help from black people over the years/decades/centuries . Black players should play specifically for black african or black caribbean countries or at the worst case brazil  .

As much as idiots like john barnes,danny welbeck luther blissett  like to think they are english,they are not .

:rofl:

It does depend on the individual imo.

My problem and why Januzaj is a non-starter is his parents aren't English, I dont think their is any English ancestry, and he moved to Belgium for ball, and then England for ball, and then he's gonna be 23 before he can even play for England lol.

Owen Hargreaves, Mo Farrah, Pietersen, Lennox Lewis, Froome, despite their accents all have English parent(s). I can't even believe Pietersen tried to group himself and them with a debate on Januzaj tbh.

Don't know 1 somali over 21 with a full head of hair or proper hairline