This is why I don't go independent chicken shops

The Somalian

the majority of asian run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

the majority of asians run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

the majority of asians run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

how do you lot know asians are like this?

i ask cos someone was saying something similar to me recently and i thought they were just being racist ya feel me

not racist if it aint blacks, innit?

how do you lot know asians are like this?

i ask cos someone was saying something similar to me recently and i thought they were just being racist ya feel me

Nah I dunno this is kind of true

My sister-in-law has kids, and they were walking around coughing and spluttering and my missus told them to cover theyre mouth

Mother in law: You sound so white 

:lmao:  Gat damn.

I think freshies from there don't have much hygiene sense, I think it's an attitude that comes from 

1. living in a conditions where there aren't exactly always loads of fridges/electricity around (or food thats kept refrigerated) 

2. People not being content to waste food

anyone ever been shadwell ( hideous bangladeshi infested place)

had the nfortunate experience of going there two weeks ago

some old asian woman litterally walked past me and spat on the side near to the cashpoint i was using

many other asians saw this noone batered an eyelid

many times when im driving i alwyas ntocing old asan men and woen spitting in to the road

its truly disgusting 

and ive notcied most of the people that sneeze/cough with out covering there mouth are mostly asian sometimes white - black ppl cant stand that shit

its them ones who keep themselves to themselves tht are the wrongens

we used to beat em up

otha week this indian woman knocked on wanting to use my toilet cus she had council in, she must have had a shit

n washed her arse with my hand towel and used the sink as there was shit staines on the towel sweear down it was disgustin

for xmas im going to post a used tampon throgh her letter box bahahah

• Downvote 2

C/S Asians and Somalis spitting like it is normal

Sri Lankans/ Pakistanis/ Tamils are the worst

These guys will feel no way to go buss a shit and handle your food after and feel no way

No thankyou

But a lot of young black men spit tbh (no wretch 32)

It just seems its the norm for the other 25 ish to not do it and find it repulsive, but younger generation are deffo involved