Week 25 - 13/14 Premier League

User

Yh I noticed that about the second goal

All the players celebrated like mad

So they do care

Full quote

The youngster, who learned his trade in non-league football with Darlington, said: "I've never headed that many balls since the Conference.

"We knew that was going to happen and I was happy for them to play like that. I'm six foot seven. It helps when dealing with those sort of balls.

"When we started dropping further back we wanted to get more compact and make them play around us because we had the strength in numbers.

"Manchester United still have amazing players - on another day they could have scored more often but we defended really well."

Burn >>> Moyes

• Upvote 1

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says Manchester City's Yaya Toure should be banned after appearing to kick Norwich's Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

Toure, 30, could face a three-game ban for the incident, which took place during City's 0-0 draw at Carrow Road.

"If he is not suspended the message is clear - you can do what you want," said Mourinho. "If the FA defends football he has to be suspended."

Really surprised that Mourinho is dipping his mouth in this situation, it's so out of character for him.

What a c*nt

How can you not like him

Should be prime minister

• Upvote 1

Toure got off with it smh

Bellamy been charged