2014 FA Cup R5 - Champions League & Europa 2nd Round L1

User

With all due respect to cafu

When was he ever the best right back in the world ?

Maybe 2002?

I remember thuram, panucci, Carr, zanetti etc... Being the best right back for periods...

Alves been the best right back since like 06, injustice maicon used to be selected over him

• Upvote 1

With all due respect to cafu

When was he ever the best right back in the world ?

Maybe 2002?

I remember thuram, panucci, Carr, zanetti etc... Being the best right back for periods...

Alves been the best right back since like 06, injustice maicon used to be selected over him

smokey-shoo.gif?w=520

• Upvote 3

Lol you man don't know about panucci

Him at milan as a younger and then at Madrid was the best right back in the world.... Them times when he was winning champions leagues

About solid ffs do you man not know.....

Maldini--baresi--costacurta---panucci

----------------------rossi-----------------------------

Back 2 back cl finals, or how about the cl he won with real Madrid with hierro and Carlos... These times cafu was playing for Zaragoza ffs

You guys are thinking of the panucci at Roma who lost his athleticsm but still the guy who forced cafu to be sold....

Cafu didn't do shit at club football till the 2000s

And while I think cafu had a better career mainly because of national success panucci was the original bad boy attacking right back in the 90s

And had a much longer reign as best current rb in world football

Just like giggs hasn't ever been man utds best player or the premier leagues best player at any stage of his career but will go down as one of united and the prem leagues best ever players

Shit is all about perception

/

Carr was in a league of his own around 99-01

Snm press here will never see it that way

At least they can't scapegoat him in the camp nou