May go Sweden this weekend

Hank Moody

What dates ?

gnna have to be a vip link up

Gothenburg>>>>>

/

Just got back from a mini tour in Gothenburg in Sweden. 3 nights 3 raves. Second time there and it was f*cking amazing. Swedish girls are single handedly f*cking up every formula for rating chicks. Even the unattractive ones have some sort of aura or something(amazing skin), it's f*cked. Also they love an English black guy, (or they just wanted a piece of the dj/drinks rider), either way minimal effort yielded maximum results, I didn't want to leave.

Now mans back in SE4 looking at dead tings that look like they washed their face in chip oil.

/

These are the photos from our first visit there, blizzard: http://bit.ly/1DvARSG

Yh g dates lol

Booked the flights already looking at apartments now but dont know what ends... Soldermalm or nearer stureplan

Rsonist I can send you the deets of a nice apartment if tou want

What dates

gnna have to be a vip link up

Thinking May 22nd to the 24th.
You going for your bday or someone else's?

I'm going for my boys bday pretty much sane dates, odd

I'm going for my 28th b'day still.

You been before or have motives sorted?

Nah never been and nothing sorted yet.

My boys bday it is is in Vegas atm so just waiting for him to get back before it gets looked into

Been looking at flights for that weekend too for my bday, (not sweden tho) not sure where to hit tho

Gothenburg>>>>>

/

Just got back from a mini tour in Gothenburg in Sweden. 3 nights 3 raves. Second time there and it was f*cking amazing. Swedish girls are single handedly f*cking up every formula for rating chicks. Even the unattractive ones have some sort of aura or something(amazing skin), it's f*cked. Also they love an English black guy, (or they just wanted a piece of the dj/drinks rider), either way minimal effort yielded maximum results, I didn't want to leave.

Now mans back in SE4 looking at dead tings that look like they washed their face in chip oil.

/

These are the photos from our first visit there, blizzard: http://bit.ly/1DvARSG

YESSSS

That is exactly how I picture Sweden, Avalanche business.

Must go