The Truth

The Somalian

There are a lot of bum licks and weird cliques here to be fair, Thun isn't talking nonsense but you are feeding the trolls.

It's starting to feel like there are maybe only 6 real people on here - am I being trolled by even posting?

Thank you miz, you was on rwd too and came here when it was good at the start but now this place has turned into sodom and gomorah

People are shook to speak up and the bum licking by most is in overdrive

People are loving interacting with tr0lls and love being tr0lled but plead for more of it, I'm baffed by these bafoons tbh

You think your sane ice/john doe making up fake tr0ll accounts for years and wanting pics of people's family members so you can try take the piss

Your an unstable creepy guy that needs exposing and the same with your co d's like skinny ill looking faze

Must have ass burgers

Proper loon

• Upvote 2

There are a lot of bum licks and weird cliques here to be fair, Thun isn't talking nonsense but you are feeding the trolls.

It's starting to feel like there are maybe only 6 real people on here - am I being trolled by even posting?

Mizchif feeding Thun by agreeing, making Thun want to make the point even more.

I see You

Screen-Shot-2013-07-26-at-3.53.47-PM.png

Pmsl this guy is one of them guys who repeats the same shit over and over and over and actually starts believing it.

Go read the mod topic and it defines sideman

You thought you actually got invited to the party and was over the moon but was actually just there to give the man a few lol. Pain

You're right tbf

• Upvote 1

Mizchif feeding Thun by agreeing, making Thun want to make the point even more.

I see You

Screen-Shot-2013-07-26-at-3.53.47-PM.png

Weirdo guy