Week 31 - 13/14 Premier League - El Clasico II

User

Manchester United boss David Moyes: "We've lost Robin van Persie for four or five weeks and Rio Ferdinand has a bad back so we are stretched. I am asking Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini to both fill in at centre-back today

lard !!!

Wenger's 1000th game & these mugs go & do that to him

its his own fault.

this is the PERFECT representation of the last 8 years.

/

I've witnessed 5-1 Spurs, Semi Final at WHL, I've witnessed the 8-2, but I think today was the most disgusted I've ever been.

This season we've been performing good/decent against teams we're expected to beat and others have faulted against lower quality teams i.e. Chelsea losing to Villa last week, City away from home, and that has papered over Wenger's stance on not needing to sign quality players in much needed improved positions. If this result against a top side was a one off I could live with it and make excuses blaming the players.

Liverpool 5-1, Man City 6-3, and today 6-0. We're not beating top teams with this man in charge. The FA Cup while a great cup to win, Man City would have destroyed us and we know this. We've struck it lucky with the teams left and it's still not a given. These players are big game bottlers and don't know how to win a big game.

As of today I'm #WengerOut. These players are gutless, spineless and don't know how to win a big game. We're not winning the FA Cup. These man don't have the minerals.

Rant over.

• Upvote 2

Manchester United boss David Moyes: "We've lost Robin van Persie for four or five weeks and Rio Ferdinand has a bad back so we are stretched. I am asking Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini to both fill in at centre-back today

lard !!!

Surely Jones as CB?