R.I.P Ultimate Warrior

Bruno Di Gradi

Someone post the dexplicit one for logan

• Upvote 1

Never bought into the Hogan hype. EVER. Even in the latter stages of his career in his NWA days.

I'd go as far as saying I disliked him. And I'm not having that Hogan victory over Warrior in WCW. Doesn't count. Sorry.

Ron Simmons in his tag team called 'Doom'. I'm really showing my age. I used to record NWA wrestling Friday night 1am. When a certain Mean Mark Callous started out, and Ron Simmons was top dog.

Fak, my fav, a marketing genius.

His brand was so strong he had me wishing I was white dem times.

Only other guy who did that was Michael J Fox at peak.

Say whaaaaat?

:rofl:

LOL Get me. + Hogan has had the biggest brand in wrestling, EVER. Like him or not.

between hulk hogan n the rock for me,hulk was huge but the rock is the reason "smackdown" ever came about, 

Dude, Hogan has and had the greatest brand. This is a fact! For 2 decades he dominated, followed by Cena's brand. Like I said, it's not about who you like or not.

cenas brand? that ddnt last long......

the rock had that pull....

thinkin about it,hulk hogan did have the biggest brand(he did touch wwf ,wcw etc) but for me,the rock was jus as huge

but hey

You don't understand, you're thinking about what you like.

Cena has been the top guy at WWE coming up to 10 years and sell lots and lots of merchandise, even if he is hated by the older generation.

Hogan done the same thing for at least 20 years.

The Rock & Steve Austin, even Bret Hart have not come close!

i hear what your saying....merchandise,cena does win but as the total brand for the company i think the rock was the biggest(1999-beyond),he may not dominate shirt sales but when it comes to branding the company around a person,the rock had the "biggest pull" 

cover of video games

the word smackdown

etc

• Downvote 3