Week 37 - 13/14 Premier League - Penultimate

User

Remy watching the game?

Yeah he screaming he wants to come back to London

Arsenal would be a good fit for him tbh

Wenger on Remy "I didn't know Loic Remy was here.I don't see any sign of us signing Loic Remy. I hope he's paid for his ticket!

:lmao:

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admits he was surprised by Norwich's defensive tactics in the 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge.

lol

:lol:

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admits he was surprised by Norwich's defensive tactics in the 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge.

lol

:/

At least post the full quote.

"We had one team that needed three points to have a chance to survive, and they didn't play to win," Mourinho told Sky Sports.

"You had a team that needs one point to finish third, and in the Champions League group phase, and that team played like the one needing three points so it was a bit of a contradiction.

"(Their gameplan) surprised me but anyone plays like they want. It's not my responsibility, it is their responsibility.

"We were waiting for a kind of crazy game, especially in the second half, where they would gamble everything to try for a last chance to survive, but they didn't. Even worse - they defended much more but that's their problem. We have not a right to criticise.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1