''Allah Says I Should Sell Them''

Mame Biram Diouf

true.

Its not like they invade countries,keep slaves and use propaganda to starts wars or anything like that

So you gonna blame the west for what some nutjobs have gone and done? I swear it's almost like a fashion on here to say, yeah it was blatantly the west.

fyi: propaganda is used everywhere in the world

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest freestacks

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/us-team-to-help-nigeria-locate-kidnapped-girls/2014/05/06/548ad7f8-d545-11e3-8f7d-7786660fff7c_story.html

So here we have it.

This is how it starts.,The devils are now sending people over " to help".

Mark my words we will be invaded soon

The whole things getting cringe now. With all these celebs

And the Naijas I see on social media too jumping on the bandwagon. This is just regular activity. One of the reasons why they hardly covered it when it first happened.

Seeing people protest in  central at the Nigerian embassy is all cringe and all. I mean who are they protesting against. I heard some saying its a disgrace that the western world didn't act on it sooner enough. But in all honesty this is not really their problem.

I hope for the sake of humanity these girls are returned safe & sound. But their is a deeper issue here  with regards to the way life is valued from the average Nigerian and their belief in Black magic. But thats is debate for another day.

Oh yeah yet again the islamic community has been very silent yet again.

The whole things getting cringe now. With all these celebs

And the Naijas I see on social media too jumping on the bandwagon. This is just regular activity. One of the reasons why they hardly covered it when it first happened.

Seeing people protest in  central at the Nigerian embassy is all cringe and all. I mean who are they protesting against. I heard some saying its a disgrace that the western world didn't act on it sooner enough. But in all honesty this is not really their problem.

I hope for the sake of humanity these girls are returned safe & sound. But their is a deeper issue here  with regards to the way life is valued from the average Nigerian and their belief in Black magic. But thats is debate for another day.

Oh yeah yet again the islamic community has been very silent yet again.

what u expect from us? an apology?

Boko haram is a black criminal gang afro man

Its violent black crime

Why don't you and your people take some god damn responsibility

INSTEAad of blaming the Muslims

Why don't u take resoosnbibilty for the squandering of yournatural resources

That's more of a crime then a few f*ckin tshwanes and tsetsis getting taking into the bush

What are you talking about?

They are a group that act in the name of Islam . They are an islamic terrorist group .

Did you even read my post?

@timebomb, No one is asking for an apology mate. But don't point fingers at the west when Islam is been demonized on the Head lines.  Because you always seem to go hiding when these acts take place. I

Guest freestacks

As i said in the other thread by hook or by crook Islam needs to be wiped away from our beautiful country.

It should not only be illegal to be a muslim but anyone caught should be imprisoned with immediate effect.

Goodluck needs to round up all di troops and get to business because If it has to be done by force blood is gonna have to get shed.

Our land is not muslim land.We aint nae arabs.

We dont like them,they dont like us.

You stupid dumb ethnics following sum dumb arab religion when you aint even arab smh.

Guest freestacks

Arabs,daemons and jews are all peas from the same pod.

Evil people that cannot be civilised and live with anyone without trying to force their barbaric way of life on others.

• 2 months later...

“Enough is Enough” – Association of Nigerian Witches & Wizards Declare War on Boko Haram

The witches and wizards in Nigeria are not happy with Islamist militant sect Boko Haram.

The Sun reports that an emergency meeting was held at Afuze, Edo over the challenges facing the country, especially the nation’s security.

In an interview with the publication, the leader and spokesman for Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN)Dr. Okhue Iboi said the emergency meeting was to discuss a way forward.

“Witches and Wizards in Nigeria are deeply worried by what is going on in the country especially Boko Haram insurgency. As stakeholders in the Nigerian project, we can no longer afford to fold our hands while the nation burns. Enough is enough” Iboi said at the event.

According to Iboi, it was witches and wizards from Borno, Adamawa and Yobe that urged the association to have the meeting.

He said the bi-annual meeting of the association was scheduled to be held in the first week of October, but because of the sect “our fellow brothers and sisters from the these three North eastern states” pleaded for the emergency meeting, to “help cage Shekau and his blood-thirsty lieutenants.”

The 55-year-old also said the days of Shekau are numbered and he will be captured before the end of December, as well as paraded on the streets of Abuja and Maiduguri for the world to see.

And for the parents of the missing school girls, he says they should smile as “those girls are coming back home. They will be rescued.”

If you are in doubt of their power, don’t be, because Iboi says all their revelations will come to pass as it did with the 2011 general elections when they told Ibrahim Babaginda and Atiku Abubakar not to contest against President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Other revelations by Iboi include the Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should not rejoice yet, Governor Adams Oshiomole is standing on a shaky ground,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be disgraced and President Jonathan will win the 2015 elections.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/07/20/enough-is-enough-association-of-nigerian-witches-wizards-declare-war-on-boko-haram/

:lmao:

There's been a spate of young female suicide bombers in Nigeria recently. Looks like Boko Haram are kidnapping these girls and forcing them to become suicide bombers. They are a cancer that needs to be removed. The UK should be helping the Nigerian gov deal with them