Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

• 2 weeks later...

watched a few today, will start with the most important

Captain America 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Captain America 1

The stunts, use of Captain America's shield, rebounding shield of surfaces and his sense of where the shield was at all times >>>>> (guessing they saw how good that was with Thor's hammer)

The Winter Soldier - excellent villain, carried the story well. if he was funny I'd say he was better than Loki, but I appreciate that we need an all out serious evil bad guy, and that's what we got. 

Scarlett Johansson >>>>>

Nick Fury's intelligence and resourcefulness >>>>>

Anthony Mackie's character was cool too. 

At no point was the film boring. 

Watched Captain America last night, up there with Avengers as best Marvel film so far, shits all over the first one.

Cinema was nearly empty which was strange. 

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

the Winter Soldier >>>>> any recent bad guy bar Loki

• Upvote 1

Watched Captain America last night, up there with Avengers as best Marvel film so far, shits all over the first one. 

My screening was packed. Always funny seeing people getting comfortable in the D Box seats. Then just as the film starts the people who have booked the seats come in and they have to move. In this case the only few seats left were the neck ache seats right at the front. Pissed for them.  :lol:

Anyway film was amazing,much,much better than the first. Best fighting scenes in any marvel film I've seen. Winter Solider was well used. Guy just felt like a badman everytime he showed up.

When they tried to take out you know who and he wasn't having it. Fully kitted out whip.

Did you stay for the two extra scenes after the film ends. First one was dope and will lead nicely into The Avengers 2. Scene right at the end one will probably bear fruit in Captain America 3  

My screening was packed. Always funny seeing people getting comfortable in the D Box seats. Then just as the film starts the people who have booked the seats come in and they have to move. In this case the only few seats left were the neck ache seats right at the front. Pissed for them. :lol:

Anyway film was amazing,much,much better than the first. Best fighting scenes in any marvel film I've seen. Winter Solider was well used. Guy just felt like a badman everytime he showed up.

When they tried to take out you know who and he wasn't having it. Fully kitted out whip.

Did you stay for the two extra scenes after the film ends. First one was dope and will lead nicely into The Avengers 2. Scene right at the end one will probably bear fruit in Captain America 3

2 extra scenes???

Ffs why they do that

I just waited for one

What happened is the 2nd clip

My screening was packed. Always funny seeing people getting comfortable in the D Box seats. Then just as the film starts the people who have booked the seats come in and they have to move. In this case the only few seats left were the neck ache seats right at the front. Pissed for them. :lol:

2 extra scenes???

Ffs why they do that

I just waited for one

What happened is the 2nd clip

Marvel always pretty much do two extra scenes now. 

Anyway the second scene is 

Winter Solider at the smithsonian looking at the WW2 exhibits and he comes across his picture and profile.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing Spiderman 2 was too romcom for me

Too big a part given to the G Stacey chick, and too much focus on their relationship

Best thing about it was the guy playing Harry Osbourne

Yep Harry was the best part of the film wish they focused more on him.

Dane Dehaan>>>>>>

Put in a world class performance in Chronicle. Harry Osbourne is abit of a twisted character so I knew this role would be perfect for him.

• 3 weeks later...