Group G - Germany v USA & Portugal v Ghana

Admin.

I have been saying this for four years now that Germany will never become that team again until Low goes.

Who does this?

Mustafi (central defender) to replace Reus. Apparently, Löw plans to use Boateng and Höwedes as fullbacks, hence not replacing Reus with a similar player.

I have been saying this for four years now that Germany will never become that team again until Low goes.

Who does this?

Mustafi (central defender) to replace Reus. Apparently, Löw plans to use Boateng and Höwedes as fullbacks, hence not replacing Reus with a similar player.

thing is against Cameroon they're FBs offered little going forward and they were more effective on the transition (Schurrle's so effective here)

Lahm's assigned role could make or break this team, especially if they go without a conventional forward or teams sit back

Who does this?

thing is against Cameroon they're FBs offered little going forward and they were more effective on the transition (Schurrle's so effective here)

Lahm's assigned role could make or break this team, especially if they go without a conventional forward or teams sit back

Lahm is going to play CM

If that really happens I would like to see Durm as a starter.

Germany's CM is not flexiable they play one way(Tiki-Taka) apart from Khedira who plays kick and rush thats why Gundogan is the biggest miss IMO.

Boateng should play CB alongside either Mertesacker or Hummels because they look vunerable to counters because they both cannot turn to save their lives.

If that really happens I would like to see Durm as a starter.

Germany's CM is not flexiable they play one way(Tiki-Taka) apart from Khedira who plays kick and rush thats why Gundogan is the biggest miss IMO.

Boateng should play CB alongside either Mertesacker or Hummels because they look vunerable to counters because they both cannot turn to save their lives.

swear rule 1 of this is to make the pitch as big as possible

how they gonna do that with CBs at WB who the opposition are mostly happy to leave unmarked/unpressured?

Durm should definitely be on the right with license to roam

thing is though who's playing LWB and allowing Shurrle the freedom to cut inside as they make the overlapping run?

cause it's painful at times to watch him do it without support and against a packed defence, makes him look limited

Boateng - Hummels would offer the athletism + incision from deep definitely agree with you on that one

I don't understand managers though, so risk averse and then they get fired anyway 

Defo need to play boateng at cb

His distribution is wasted at full back

Plus the fact mertersackwr can't defend vs pace/movement to save his life

Germany will get done on counter if they line up the same as cameroon

team usa

Kevin Prince Boateng and Muntari been sacked?

Boateng and Muntari - who also both played for Portsmouth - are expected to be booted out of the Black Cats' Brazil camp for indiscipline.

According to reports, Muntari slapped Ghana Management Committee member Moses Armah Parker after a row.

And Boateng is believed to have clashed with coach Kwasi Appiah during a training session.

Their behaviour is set to result in an early end to their World Cups despite Ghana taking on Portugal in a must-win Group G clash tonight (5pm).

Muntari is banned for the game against Portugal after picking up two yellow cards in the competition so far.

Boateng is available but was left out of Appiah's starting line-up for Ghana's opening match against USA.

USA v Germany

Portugal v Ghana

5pm - BBC1 & BBC Three