The Music Video Thread

Would be different if man spits "crud"

/

It's funny cos if the same thing happened to wretch no one would say anything

Wretch doesn't portray himself as being actively in that life

Also because

Wretch >>>>

But wretch did talk crud and backed it up in combination days

if it werent for snitching alot of people wouldnt even go to jail. stop believing these rappers gas life is not a hollywood movie you know, only reason why this no snitching sh*t even exists is so that guys at top can stay out of jail while their runners/gunners rot in jail. like i said it's a part of the game like it or not and the only way to win the game is by using every trick. is there people who dont snitch? yes of course but dont get fooled alot of these guys are.

do you really think some of these guys are getting jailed because the police is doing such a good job?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

if it werent for snitching alot of people wouldnt even go to jail. stop believing these rappers gas life is not a hollywood movie you know, only reason why this no snitching sh*t even exists is so that guys at top can stay out of jail while their runners/gunners rot in jail. like i said it's a part of the game like it or not and the only way to win the game is by using every trick. is there people who dont snitch? yes of course but dont get fooled alot of these guys are.

do you really think some of these guys are getting jailed because the police is doing such a good job?

This ain't soprano's

This is the UK in 2015

Ain't got shit to do with guys at the top or rappers gas or Hollywood

Quite simply when it gets peak certain guys that been actin bad their whole life realise they do NOT want that smoke

They ain't ratting because they're using a trick to win, they rat cos shit just got real they're scared and know they aren't built for it yet want to continue pushing this badboy persona afterwards

I cannot condone it and I could never stand next to anyone like that

What About Krept and Konan? Wasn't one of them called a so called snitch

So called?

???

Konan is a RAAAAAT

Cool

But you still listen to their music nah?

Nah not at all

Was upset when future brought him out at their concert went from dabbin to standing there confused like rah so what no one told future that boys a rat?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This ain't soprano's

This is the UK in 2015

Ain't got sh*t to do with guys at the top or rappers gas or Hollywood

Quite simply when it gets peak certain guys that been actin bad their whole life realise they do NOT want that smoke

They ain't ratting because they're using a trick to win, they rat cos sh*t just got real they're scared and know they aren't built for it yet want to continue pushing this badboy persona afterwards

I cannot condone it and I could never stand next to anyone like that

What About Krept and Konan? Wasn't one of them called a so called snitch

So called?

Konan is a RAAAAAT

Cool

But you still listen to their music nah?

Nah not at all

Was upset when future brought him out at their concert went from dabbin to standing there confused like rah so what no one told future that boys a rat?

pmsl @ standing in the crowd like 

billcosby.jpg?w=736

• Upvote 1