General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

Finally? lol Like I haven't been talking the same sh*t on here since way back when. Why would I want this country to lose it's flag and identity? Is that what you want?

P.S. I don't hate "Foriegners" I treat people as I meet them. Do I want people over running this country and breaking it down, different story. Your comment was fully left wing.

according to the Lib Dems their NHS plan has been accounted for, same with Labour (although I think they're only costing in the £2.6bn in the first year)

why do you think immigration is a big factor? you haven't explained why it is, you've just said it is a factor

I'm sure everyone will agree immigration causes the population count to rise, and a rising population creates more needs

but you're putting immigration at the forefront of the issues, without explaining why its the cause of all your woes, because it appeals to your xenophobia

have you read the evidence of health tourists being an issue? have you bothered in reading the evidence against it?

if we exited the EU and threw out all the immigrants, then you'd have to turn on someone else for blame after the realisation that cutting ourselves off from the world doesn't then make everything rosy - probably targeting a class based on financial income

imagine this.

Imagine how london was pre-2007

amazeballs

• Upvote 1

As i already said ukip supporters are all xenaphobes, the uneducated, racists, simpletons, on low paid jobs or all of the above.

Farage has tapped in to this market for his own uprising, when/if he gets some power and sells them supporters down the river it will be comical.

• Upvote 1

And Dub what are you talking about cutting ourselves off from the world? Swear your smarter than that. Why come with the retard talk like UKIP are gonna pull up the draw bridge. Leaving the EU = Controlling the kind of people that come in, the kinda skills that come in, blocking criminals coming in, controlling numbers and leaving us to open up our trade WITH THE WORLD. 

As i already said ukip supporters are all xenaphobes, the uneducated, racists, simpletons, on low paid jobs or all of the above.

Farage has tapped in to this market for his own uprising, when/if he gets some power and sells them supporters down the river it will be comical.

Are you willing to admit you are one of the biggest racists on the forums whilst throwing them accusations around?

Are you willing to admit you are one of the biggest racists on the forums whilst throwing them accusations around?

lol typical white reply to racism

Turning the card and playing the victim accusing others of being racist

Entertain me here, what have i said or done to be a racist ?

? the cheek

• Upvote 1

Not turning the card mate. I know I'm not racist, you can trawl through VIP until your hearts content I've never dropped any racism.

I have my reservations about you over your strong hate towards white paedophiles but then defending Pakistani Paedos. You said they were not officially paedophiles because they only raped teenage white girls, when I pointed out some were 11. You said you refused to believe any of the victims were 11.......... Basically at any cost you were willing to defend your "Brothers" as you like to call them.

So I have you down as racist towards white people for that. Can you categorically deny you are not??

Labour supporters are peado, war mongering, homo loving, bootlickers of establishment, leftie scum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not turning the card mate. I know I'm not racist, you can trawl through VIP until your hearts content I've never dropped any racism.

I have my reservations about you over your strong hate towards white paedophiles but then defending Pakistani Paedos. You said they were not officially paedophiles because they only raped teenage white girls, when I pointed out some were 11. You said you refused to believe any of the victims were 11.......... Basically at any cost you were willing to defend your "Brothers" as you like to call them.

So I have you down as racist towards white people for that. Can you categorically deny you are not??

My argument which seems to have gone way over your head is that the majority of the asian grooming thing were teenage girls where 100% of the blame cant go to the men but some to the girls parents and even the girls(ones over 16)

Unlike the white pedo ring which was focused on young children and seemed to be pushed aside by those xenaphobes and racists more concered with asian guys fucking some drunk slags in backwards towns where if there werent fucking those asian lads most probably theyd be getting fucked by there uncles/brothers

And last but not least im white so ?

So why did you say you refused to believe the victims were 11???????? The evidence was there, the victims were there. When I told you they were Paedos for passing around and raping 11 Years olds you said nar mate, I refuse to believe any were that young. Why would you do that? 

So why did you say you refused to believe the victims were 11???????? The evidence was there, the victims were there. When I told you they were Paedos for passing around and raping 11 Years olds you said nar mate, I refuse to believe any were that young. Why would you do that? 

the wording of the articles, the history of those convicted and most importantly the accounts of those who have come forward since as victims telling there stories of how they were groomed.

The history of those Convicted. So the fact they were Pakistani men grooming and raping and passing round white girls, made you think nar, they couldn't of done it to an 11 year old. 12-13 maybe but 11? No chance... Cmon lad............

Who's came forward? What I did hear was that local Labour Muslim Councillors actually went to court to give good character references for the groomers. 

Sounds like your voting the right party to me.

Gambababino is a simpleton.

Thank You. I know I'm spitting good bars when I start upsetting a Lefty enough into dropping a one liner. Keep up the praise broski.

Lefty?

:/

After I established the "Thuns: Arty Farty Lefty Bitch Banging" crew? I think you're begging too much mate.

You just want to hate you loser.

The history of those Convicted. So the fact they were Pakistani men grooming and raping and passing round white girls, made you think nar, they couldn't of done it to an 11 year old. 12-13 maybe but 11? No chance... Cmon lad............

Who's came forward? What I did hear was that local Labour Muslim Councillors actually went to court to give good character references for the groomers. 

Sounds like your voting the right party to me.

nah majority of victims who came out had stories very similar to this that ive seen and read

Helen contacted Left Foot Forward via the Ex-Muslims Forum after the publication of the report into the Rotherham abuse scandal. She discusses her experiences as the victim of a grooming gang, and speaks out about her sense of betrayal over the failure to address the issues decisively.

One day I ran into a furniture shop in my hometown in the south of England and hid behind a pine wardrobe, breathless, scared and hiding from the man looking for me.

I was at school when this happened, a 16 year old white girl, and my “boyfriend” was 24 and a violent, drug-dealing thug – from his own accounts. He was also of Pakistani Muslim origin.

I was a naïve teenager, from a family where the circumstances could be described as “difficult” at best, especially if my absent father failed to take his medication. My mother struggled to cope with her life, and was often depressed and suicidal. I can look back now and see I was vulnerable, with low self-esteem and desperate to get away from home.

I met Zimmy through Zamir, who I truly believed to be a “friend”, although since friends tend not to take you round to their uncle’s and offer you for sex in exchange for heroin, I can see now that he most definitely was not.

Zimmy was Zamir’s dealer and didn’t hesitate in asking me out, although like “friend”, “out” meant sitting in his Audi smoking a drug I thought was weed but that he later told me was heroin. Being such a good ‘boyfriend’, he also later introduced me to crack.

It was 1996. Looking back I was stupid, but at the time it was an escape from the misery of my family life and I thought everything would be fine. Over the next few weeks Zimmy showered me with gifts, money and drugs, but also started to tell tales of torturing his drug rivals and threatening me and my family:

and on who im voting for you dont even know.

Enlighten us.

Enlighten us.

doesnt matter i live in a 0.2/1 vote count area

Yea just wondering though. Who you voting for?

i'm undecided

my area is a labour safe seat http://www.voterpower.org.uk/

but an upset could be on the cards and ill prob vote tactically  

/

speaking of which its crazy these areas will decide who wins the election and influence what happens in london

Swansea West

Montgomeryshire

Edinburgh South

Cardiff North

Booker-T.jpg