General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

are you trying to say Turkey has been turning away Christians while allowing Muslims in?

its not even like your question is a proper response to mine

again

So you co-sign Farage when he says take in more Syrian refugees, but when it is an idea coming through the EU and Conservatives/Labour you're against it?

are you trying to say Turkey has been turning away Christians while allowing Muslims in?

its not even like your question is a proper response to mine

again

So you co-sign Farage when he says take in more Syrian refugees, but when it is an idea coming through the EU and Conservatives/Labour you're against it?

Its not about taking more and more, its about the message you are sending to the world as if its just acceptable to keep sending people to our country not caring how much its effecting the economy. 

Already got the Sunni and Shia Muslims fighting each other so god knows why you would send Christians to these countries. They seem to be a minority over there. 

Labour are no better when it came to the Iraq war

Furious row erupts over 'shameful' Miliband claim that Mediterranean refugee deaths are a 'direct result' of Cameron's Libya intervention

So you disagree with Farage?

You just seem to be communicating that you're against any solution to helping refugees (regardless of whether it has anything to do with this country). It doesn't seem like you're for anything other than 'keep refugees out of Britain'.

dont even know what hes saying

guys just trolling/spamming 

You just seem to be communicating that you're against any solution to helping refugees (regardless of whether it has anything to do with this country). It doesn't seem like you're for anything other than 'keep refugees out of Britain'.

I agree with Farage. How is bringing refugees here a solution to economic issues in Britain? 

I think when he dropped his Syrian Refugee talk he was also talking about certain numbers too. That's different to encouraging hundreds of thousands of people from other countries to make dangerous crossing to reach countries where they are not wanted. These Christians are facing some hard persecution overseas right now and we are supposedly a Christian country so if it was that this nation took favour in helping Christians out I wouldn't have a problem with that. ( I'm not Christian either )

I agree with Farage. How is bringing refugees here a solution to economic issues in Britain?

Wtf

Why the fuck are you correlating refugees with economic issues?

Dunce

Wtf

Why the f*ck are you linking refugees and economic issues?

Dunce

The pressure on the NATIONAL health service and HOUSING. You hate this country that much to put pressure on more people already having problems here?

Talking nonsense too

As turkey/lebanon/jordan have taken in all syrian refugees regardless of religion or ethnicity

1.8m in turkey

1.2m in lebanon

700k in jordan

Don't forget Egypt, Iraq and Algeria

exactly, algeria has taken tons in

funny how strict muslims countries are

how many muslims countries dont allow christians to pray openly etc or even set up churches?

low and behold, UK is sooooo welcoming....

stop talking out ur ass just to be involved in the coversation, more muslim countries than not allow the practising of other religions and have places of worship

Persecution on the Rise in Algeria; Christians and Churches There Even Have No Places to Worship and Banish Out the House

http://www.crossmap.com/news/persecution-on-the-rise-in-algeria-christians-and-churches-there-even-have-no-places-to-worship-and-banish-out-the-house-11316

When are we going to stop lying to ourselves? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Persecution on the Rise in Algeria; Christians and Churches There Even Have No Places to Worship and Banish Out the House

http://www.crossmap.com/news/persecution-on-the-rise-in-algeria-christians-and-churches-there-even-have-no-places-to-worship-and-banish-out-the-house-11316

When are we going to stop lying to ourselves? 

lol @ that source

Wtf

Dunce

The pressure on the NATIONAL health service and HOUSING. You hate this country that much to put pressure on more people already having problems here?

Immigration policy and accepting refugees is not exactly the same thing

Wtf

Dunce

Immigration policy and accepting refugees is not exactly the same thing

Precisely

Big niges point was basically that we've collectively ruined that part of the world that was living relatively happy under dictatorship

So we have a responsibility to look after the victims, obviously particularly if they're Christinan cos that'll score point for the ukip jolly waggon

Really were all destined to live in the same gashioe let's jus make pee n win

Have an aurburgine

How u spell that shit

??????????

Have a few lads

• Upvote 1