robbed

buys a new pinky

robbed

buys a new cartier

robbed

buys a new chain

whats this unlimited funds

chrap is hot

His last album was number one on I-Tunes and it was released independently then after that comes a lotta shows around the U.K.

ahh i see

dont follow these hood niggaz

cheers

I have no idea how much he makes from rap nor do I care

He probably makes less than 20k before tax from music.

What's likely is one of the following:

1) He still sells drugs (weed farming, the easiest thing to do and bagga man are on it)

2) He is living from money made from drugs in days of yore

3) He is doing other crimes i.e. fraud

4) His financial existence is a lie for the cameras. I mean, we know for a fact the whips in Life of a Real G were rented.

• Upvote 1

who actually gives a damn ( apart from imhim)

Well actually, if someone knowledgeable actually spills the beans on what these guys actually earn legitimately, then it would dispel the myth that rappers are caking.

I would guess 10% of the guys we think are caking are caking from music, and I'm talking obvious guys like Wretch, Tinie etc.

• Downvote 1

Given the fact that most rappers challenge the masculinity of other men regularly, lots of people give a damn.

There's only so long you can tell unspecified actors that they're broke and you've taken their girl 'just for curiosity' until an unspecified actor decides to check you for one reason or another.

This sort of stuff is standard. No one in this thread can say they don't care about DVS's business because they've posted. We all care, some people are less comfortable admitting to it than others.

One thing I noticed a little while back is that UK man will happily promote an American rapper and tell you how 'hard' and 'real' they are.

Meanwhile there's a harder, realer guy literally around the corner who they can't bring themselves to big up too much because he's 'too close to home', almost.

• Upvote 7