Danny Ings

Mame Biram Diouf

which means 1st choice because sturridge is a crock

Basically

who are pools 1st and 2nd choices?

Sturridge, all the others are being sold.

LOL them type of clearouts never happen.

1) Ings 2)Origi 3) Ballo 4)Lambert

Balotelli and Lambert will go.

Origi and Ings will form part of our choices and were still looking for another striker.

who are pools 1st and 2nd choices?

Sturridge, all the others are being sold.

LOL them type of clearouts never happen.

1) Ings 2)Origi 3) Ballo 4)Lambert

Balotelli and Lambert will go.

Origi and Ings will form part of our choices and were still looking for another striker.

who you got in mind?

“We had talks with Liverpool and he will definitely stay,” he said.

“I think Mario did (adapt),” Raiola said. “I can’t talk about Brendan Rodgers, obviously that is something for Brendan, but I think Mario did.

“I have spoken at various times to the club and they were happy with his input and professionalism. Obviously we have to improve the performance but I am really confident that will happen this year.”

But Liverpool have neither though tbh, and still buying basement tier

Sturridge

He's a maybe , not proved he can be the main man and the chance he had he spent it injured

Don't blame the clear out though them man where socking

Please stop regurgitating nonsense from other posters.

“I think Mario did (adapt),” Raiola said. “I can’t talk about Brendan Rodgers, obviously that is something for Brendan, but I think Mario did.

“I have spoken at various times to the club and they were happy with his input and professionalism. Obviously we have to improve the performance but I am really confident that will happen this year.”

He wasn't in the squad for the games towards end of season, he will go, whether permanent or on loan.

He wasn't in the squad for the games towards end of season, he will go, whether permanent or on loan.

A lot of the time he was out of the squad he was either injured or suffering from illness. 

People just kept assuming he was being shunned. 

A lot of the time he was out of the squad he was either injured or suffering from illness. 

He was always pictured training with the others tho.

/

berahino is Spurs type signing all day.

Sturridge
He's a maybe , not proved he can be the main man and the chance he had he spent it injured

You're in denial

Its ok though

Sturridge

You're in denial

Its ok though

I'm in denial when you're talking bollocks, full stop.

Check his record for pool with and without Suarez, see if you 1.See huge disparity and 2. If his record by himself isn't in line with other top strikers.

Sturridge

You're in denial

Its ok though

I'm in denial when you're talking bollocks, full stop.

Check his record for pool with and without Suarez, see if you 1.See huge disparity and 2. If his record by himself isn't in line with other top strikers.

We can't honestly be looking at the same stats?

He was always pictured training with the others tho.

/

berahino is Spurs type signing all day.

we aren't interested, too much baggage/attitude questions. We wont be taking them risks again after Ade.