FAO - Blacks that like to travel

Frank White

Yeah some parts of Europe are racist, but tbh more time you see it coming and like anything just don't take the piss and your be bless.

However, I'd go Turkey if it was free or about getting some money but when looking at holidays, Turkey is cheap as fuck but I'd never go cos I always think they hate the English and blacks, and I'm both...

Yeah some parts of Europe are racist, but tbh more time you see it coming and like anything just don't take the piss and your be bless.

However, I'd go Turkey if it was free or about getting some money but when looking at holidays, Turkey is cheap as f*ck but I'd never go cos I always think they hate the English and blacks, and I'm both...

Nah they're bless, so much love. This was all over Bodrum

However, I'd go Turkey if it was free or about getting some money but when looking at holidays, Turkey is cheap as f*ck but I'd never go cos I always think they hate the English and blacks, and I'm both...

Drogba changed the game

Hate blacks lol

More likely to get racism here then turkey

Italy, greece, portugal and parts of spain are the worst

Generally most of eastern europe is cool in the tourist bits because they know your a tourist just dont go off the track

Scandanavia and the Baltic's you guys are cool too

Russia is obv no go for anyone darker then a shade of magnolia

Central asia is bless too

First time I went turkey when I was younger I went with my parents and they wouldn't leave my dad alone, kept calling him bob marly cuz of his dreads and pretty much got free drinks everywhere we went.. Got my tattoo in turkey at 17, still looks fresher than people who's just had theirs done here.. Been turkey (marmaris) 4 times.. Great place if you're just looking for a cheap get away.. 5 star all inclusive hotels for 5 bills and you get treated like a king

Nah theres racism jn every country but the op is black

Was pointing out places where he would be cool

Different places are racist to different peoples

Drogba changed the game

I went there way before Didier did

alanya >>>>>>>>>>>>

the mandem down here always telling me about alanya. Supposed to be live there

Turks are the niggas of asia same way russians/polaks are niggas of europe. They are super cool and not racist like other corks

What a weird post

Russians are not Europeans

How are Turks the "niggas of Asia"?

Guest babatundestacks

you can actually go to most countries in the world and not experience racism but it depends on the type of person you are and whether you want to go through all that friendly ignorance.

Me i tend to refrain from visiting non black countries because i dont wanna have to go through the stares,people taking out their phones recording themselves touching my hair,tryna lick my face to see if chocolate comes off etc.

i just cant do it

• Downvote 1