What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest Lemons
Well finally got what I wanted! Other than that will check around see what else is dropping soon.dsc0339.jpg
I was going to buy these, then I saw some ghetto youths buying them in Size and I canceled my order.

Someone tell me where I can purchase them nike gladiators from PLEASE.Thank you in advance.
nike town my dear
Are you sure? I swear they was an exclusive to a french outlet?I want to cop them for the other half, someone confirm.
yeh they were initally exclusive to collette, but ive seen them in niketown upstairs in the ladies bit wen u walk past the nike iD section. I only saw them in the white colour tho they are £52.00

Someone tell me where I can purchase them nike gladiators from PLEASE.Thank you in advance.
nike town my dear
Are you sure? I swear they was an exclusive to a french outlet?I want to cop them for the other half, someone confirm.
yeh they were initally exclusive to collette, but ive seen them in niketown upstairs in the ladies bit wen u walk past the nike iD section. I only saw them in the white colour tho they are £52.00
Thank you Nola :D