Gay Marriage - US

PascalMoriarty

People soundin scared of gays

Don't really get why

sh*t's not contagious brah

Taking the ting for Ebola.

Two concenting grown ups want to live together and get the marriage benefits everyone else gets (tax, inheritance, medical decisions etc)

The fuck is wrong with that?

Marriage barely has shit to do with family or religion, look at the fuckin divorce rate, chicks going malaga and sucking off strippers on their hen nights FFS. Isn't divorce punishable anyway? People get religious when it matters to them, but they ain't even doing what they're complaining about properly.

The programming on some people is strong.

When you pull them up on their ideas they have no basis for their own beliefs.

You mean the way you been programmed to push the gay agenda

Living in a free society means you don't have to love what they do but its accepted

Some want you to love what they do and if you don't love it your a bigot but these mind games don't work on everyone

As years go by would like to see stats how long these marriages last as you can bet only a fraction will last longer then natural marriages

i remember when i was @ uni n my lecturer was discussing how gay relationships predated colonialism in places like congo n angola, (two of the countries out of many we discussed)... n a lot of the homophobia in these places was partly a result of christianity/missionaries

went away n did the reading n was very surprised. she was right. this is accepted history btw across the board

most people are very ignorant about why/how they think about the world around them. if u dont mind gays living their life it automatically means ur either gay or a gay activist lol 

Youre just describing yourself

Living in a free society means you don't have to love what they do but its accepted

Some want you to love what they do and if you don't love it your a bigot but these mind games don't work on everyone

As years go by would like to see stats how long these marriages last as you can bet only a fraction will last longer then natural marriages

Let's be honest, marriage isn't what it was, times change, but people cling to what works for them to hurl at others.

When marriage first stated average life span was what, 20 years? You'd be married at 10 push a yute out by 13, but as times changed we moved the definition.

Divorce is a son, but the same people that scream marriage is scared will just chill while 2 random people can just go Vegas get pissed, get married and have anal in the toilets.

All this programming shit is bullshit, I don't want to be married to a man, I don't want to be a relationship with 2 men want to get married and share a home together then what's the big deal? I don't care what they do same way I could give shit what my straight neighbours do, as long as its all consensual

Who cares marriage as a whole is so dated.

Agreed, I was kind of annoyed that they dropped the push for civil unions for straight people. I could give a damn about religion, tradition and social view of relationships, but if I have children with someone I would want the option to provide that same securities/benefits for the mother of my children and the children that marriage legally provides without the whole marriage BS.

Also the bullshit about we are meant to pro create

What about straight people who can't have kids? Are they just a defective product?

Life isn't about pushing out kids, loads of people play secondary roles in the care of children, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends

us-supreme-court-interracial-marriage.jp

Some people couldn't see it behind their own closed dogma, and some people unpacked it as a higher ground of morality.

so when those descending voices rise contrary to your own beliefs it's a good idea to listen, because maybe it's time to fucking move on.

Youre just describing yourself

Examples or just trolling?

No idea why I quoted this, I don't recall doing it or why I said that I mean to quote just the other post

Guest babatundestacks

It bothers me because it is fucking DISGUSTING.

If the only way you can have sex with someone is by sticking it up their wrongun some serious questions need to be asked.

Serious questions.

• Downvote 1

It bothers me because it is f*cking DISGUSTING.

If the only way you can have sex with someone is by sticking it up their wrongun some serious questions need to be asked.

Serious questions.

Theres lots of sexual practices I don't find appealing. The trick is, don't think about it. 

• Upvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

It bothers me because it is f*cking DISGUSTING.

Serious questions.

Theres lots of sexual practices I don't find appealing. The trick is, don't think about it.

Bruv i dont like thinking about old men having sex with underage kids but i can still acknowledge that it is bloody disgusting.

I swear you live and let live people are crazy yaknow

i remember when i was @ uni n my lecturer was discussing how gay relationships predated colonialism in places like congo n angola, (two of the countries out of many we discussed)... n a lot of the homophobia in these places was partly a result of christianity/missionaries

went away n did the reading n was very surprised. she was right. this is accepted history btw across the board

most people are very ignorant about why/how they think about the world around them. if u dont mind gays living their life it automatically means ur either gay or a gay activist lol

Two quick questions

What colour was this "Female" lecturer?

What colour is the author of this book?

Two quick questions

i already kno ur views on this topic so debate is dead.

to answer the question, she was white. n so are most of the authors... make of that whatever u may

Two quick questions

i already kno ur views on this topic so debate is dead.

to answer the question, she was white. n so are most of the authors... make of that whatever u may

????