WWE terminated contract with Hulk Hogan

Creed Diskenth

d only thing jeff has over rvd is tag team titles and being in them tlc matches

Didn't RVD win tag titles with Kane.

not sure but i can safely assume jeff has more 

Multiple heavyweight championship runs?

those multiple runs come in a watered down era and was only over the space of 3 years top, considering by these times jeff werent even at his best i dont rate it too tough

plus rvd won them big titles as well in most of their guises n didnt need a dumb push to do it

he wins on stats + ability n thats as shutout as u can get imo

loool at biggest draw in wrestling. he was given that push because they had no one else to push. similar to how jbl's massive push came about

plus a wwe title means nothing. guys like william regal who are the definition of wrestling dont have big boy titles to their name.

i hated jbl but i rated his flossing 

shelton benjamin > shame he had no mic skills jericho needs a mention if you're speaking mic skills

Speaking of Shelton *never gets old* :rofl:

On July 28th, the PG era in the WWE began. Brian said that they were told this would take place in a meeting backstage before the Great American Bash. He recalls how Vince was speaking at a podium when Michael Tarver, who had been used sparingly at this point, asked a question to which Vince replied "excellent question Shelton." He then said everyone laughed and Vince could not figure out why.

• Upvote 2

JsoksbsjsidjdisjsnsjueiwRavenForgive me broLA parka was fucked

Raven gimmick and promos at one point were different level. in WWE/F he was a wasteman though

Didn't RVD win tag titles with Kane.

not sure but i can safely assume jeff has more

Multiple heavyweight championship runs?

those multiple runs come in a watered down era and was only over the space of 3 years top, considering by these times jeff werent even at his best i dont rate it too tough

plus rvd won them big titles as well in most of their guises n didnt need a dumb push to do it

he wins on stats + ability n thats as shutout as u can get imo

RVD fucked up his big push.

Seriously it's not even a contest. Jeff's being called a stuntman but RVD been pulling the same moves since pre 2000. If we're talking great matches not even close RVD probably had 5 good matches in his whole WWE career his style didn't mesh with pretty much anyone except Sabu . Jeff on the other hand had loads of great singles and tag team matches again RVD tag team career was not great.

Sure Jeff made his name being a spot monkey but he grew as a wrestler and could tell a story within a match again RVD can't. Had one of the best feuds in the past 10 years against CM Punk. Elevated the World Heavyweight Championship to a main event.

Any RVD match since 2000 = monkey flip, rolling thunder, frog splash thumb pointing he's a more athletic Randy Orton

Fam lol how can u say LOD Aint top 5 when wwf even went to the lengths of making a rebore LOD when they couldn't sign them

Same levels as Kaientei
Man said kaientei loool

/

Al snow and Val Venis said some wreck Shit back then

Al snow.. what does everybody want..head. ...Fam this guy made a tag team with Steve Blackman called head cheese :rofl: