EU Migrant crisis

Seydou

Turkey naming it's price on taking Immigrants back from Greece and the EU. £4.6 Billion, quicker Visa's for it's citizens and more favor on them joining the EU.

Would give them some of the money straight from the Foreign Aid budget at best. No chance should they be allowed into the EU.

You cant stop the migrant crisis

North europe/usa rape these countries for al they have so the people living there can have all they want... You think you will be able to stop people coming here or wherever to get some too lol never

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Never will be as bad as France or Germany

Those countries are cesspits now, thankfully we are an island so not so easy to just cross into this country so your wet dream of this country becoming like them ain't going to happen

Looks like your homeland turkey is taking the brunt of the migrants, looks like the chickens are coming home to roost there after the atrocities they have comitted against other countries through history lol

• Upvote 1

You cant stop the migrant crisis

North europe/usa rape these countries for al they have so the people living there can have all they want... You think you will be able to stop people coming here or wherever to get some too lol never

Some Tree Huggers view to be honest. So you think the USA and Europe are capable of going into foreign countries and fucking their whole shit up but don't think they have the capability of defending their own lands?

The only thing stopping anything being done is the lack of will. The Governments are not interested enough in stopping this and the hard left and criminals are inviting it. Instead of people passing around pamphlets on how to ditch your passport, how to sneak into a country, who to contact and how to claim benefits. Maybe we should drop some pamphlets letting them know they won't be welcomed, there won't be any handouts or homes and any criminal boats trying to sneak in illegally will be blown outta the water. You ain't solving nothing if you ain't willing to prove you will act to prevent it. Tired of these fucking Western Countries getting involved in the middle east to line certain guys pockets then pretending we're all too nice and welcoming to defend ourselves.

Those countries are cesspits now, thankfully we are an island so not so easy to just cross into this country so your wet dream of this country becoming like them ain't going to happen

Looks like your homeland turkey is taking the brunt of the migrants, looks like the chickens are coming home to roost there after the atrocities they have comitted against other countries through history lol

Did you hear that Germany ( OF ALL COUNTRIES ) has started banning sausages being served in Cafe's and Schools incase it offends the Muslims. PMSL, 

Defend yourseleves against what ?

Defend ourselves from what I and many see as an Invasion but what the media try to paint as a Migrant Crisis and Refugees ( Cough Bullshit ). 

You put across this attitude that Europe and USA have caused all their suffering right. If you feel that way being a Brit yourself imagine what they feel. So tell me, why would these people all want to travel to European countries to live if we are the one's who messed up their lives? Sinister reasons yea? Why would they wish to go to countries that do not want them here, that do not share their strict values or culture or religion. Why are they not travelling and settling in Muslim countries like the Gulf States?

'Pope Francis says ‘Arab invasion’ is social fact ... and a good thing'

Published time: 4 Mar, 2016 21:18

'Europe is facing an ‘Arab invasion’, Pope Francis mused while addressing a French Christian group, adding that the trend is actually a positive one.
“We can speak today of Arab invasion. It is a social fact,” the pontiff said, according to extracts from his address earlier this week which were published by the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano on Thursday.

pope.jpg

He then added: “How many invasions has Europe experienced in the course of its history! But it’s always been able to overcome them and move forward, finding itself complimented and improved by the cultural exchange they brought about.”

The Pontiff also reflected on the history of migration into Europe and the positive impact it has had on European culture as we now know it.

The Pope also declared that Europe is “the only continent that can bring some unity to the world”. He then added, that in order to fulfill its “universal role”, Europe must “rediscover its cultural roots”.

Europe continues struggling with an unseen influx of asylum seekers. The number of Syrians seeking asylum doubled to 362,800 last year and the number of Iraqis jumped to 121,500, as the European Commission said Friday.

This news came after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras accused Austria and other Balkan countries of “killing Europe” by imposing border restrictions in a move that’s led to an approximate 30,000 asylum seekers now being stranded across Greece.

“What those countries agreed on and decided goes against all of the rules and against the whole of Europe and we regard it as an unfriendly move,” Tsipras said in an interview with Germany’s Bild newspaper. “It cannot be that after something is adopted at an EU summit, some decide to simply close their borders. These countries are killing Europe!”

In the course of the past 2 weeks, an enormous makeshift refugee camp has sprung up on the Greek border with Macedonia, after the latter stopped letting in migrants following the so-called ‘Balkan route’ into Europe.

Over 11 thousand people are now waiting for Macedonia to reopen its border so they could move forward into Europe and seek asylum there, the most craved destination being Germany. The country, which has accepted over one million refugees in 2015, has been an outspoken supporter of mandatory migrant quotas for EU member states....' Read it?

This fukin guy smh

lol Wasn't there some conspiracy theory about him being the Pope that brings about the end of days. He must be trying to live up to it.

"Europe needs to find it's cultural roots" Yea you damn right, and that doesn't involve Christianity. Bring back those Pagan Gods lol. Don Henry VIII already told Francis and his boys where to go once.

Defend ourselves from what I and many see as an Invasion but what the media try to paint as a Migrant Crisis and Refugees ( Cough Bullshit ).

You put across this attitude that Europe and USA have caused all their suffering right. If you feel that way being a Brit yourself imagine what they feel. So tell me, why would these people all want to travel to European countries to live if we are the one's who messed up their lives? Sinister reasons yea? Why would they wish to go to countries that do not want them here, that do not share their strict values or culture or religion. Why are they not travelling and settling in Muslim countries like the Gulf States?

They are civilians who like civilians all over the world want to be able to feed the families, have a roof a job and maybe stay somewhere safe and hope their children surpass them... Doesnt matter race or religion this is basic civiliasation for thousands of years... People will go where there are opportunities to do this others will follow if they see someone in a better situation then themselves.

Why would they come here, well as you said a million times what the political elite do is no reflection on the working class... You think its different anywhere else

Most the migration is from syria, afghanistan, iraq, somalia and lybia all countries which have been liberated or is in the process of liberation... A small google search showing how lives in these countries were before western interference and how they are now would show that the people have gone from the main goal described in my first statement of being able to work, feed families and have a home are no longer applicable in a lot of these countries now.

Dont be scaremongered into thinking that it has anything to do with religion or race... Muslims have been in western europe for over half a century in full force already... Only invasion this country is seeing is from eastern europe.

• Upvote 1

Have you got statistics on these migrants mostly coming from those countries. You mentioned the countries you wanted to but didn't mention one's who had more coming like Nigeria and Eritrea. And these statistics must be questionable because most of them are breaking the law, you are not even dealing with people who are showing up here like here are my details, here is my passport, this is who I am please help. People are purposely ditching their passports because they know they cannot be returned anywhere if nobody knows where they come from. This aids criminals, terrorists and economic migrants. It's not even a case that we are seeing thousands of families being helped out, women and children. No, we see thousands of lone men in their prime coming here instead of fighting for their own country. Britain took a more correct stand in saying we will only take Syrian Refugees from directly from Camps in Syria. Europe shouldn't take in anyone who bins their documents.

Muslims are in Western Europe but they don't have the numbers or power to dictate the rules in Western Europe right now. But the crisis with European's choosing not to reproduce coupled with the the mass migration that tells you in the near future the demographics will change drastically and then so could the countries rulers, rules and way of life in a democracy. 

And this is without even mentioning the shit that some of these economic migrants have been getting up to once they arrive in European countries.

Did you hear that Germany ( OF ALL COUNTRIES ) has started banning sausages being served in Cafe's and Schools incase it offends the Muslims. PMSL,

We kind of done the same here years ago, sausage rolls used to be pork but most places now switched over to beef, I suppose it's a profit thing here

"Refugees" they are not. Criminals trying to illegally enter a country. Guys who are willing to have their own children drown for the sake of some dental treatment in Europe. Asking and telling them not to come has so far done zero. Catch the boats, take them off the boats, blow the boats to pieces and drop them back off in Turkey. Is that nice enough?

Lol @ thinking countries 4x the size of the U.K. have it bad. Because of a few immigrants. That's how deep the ignroance runs. I know the difference when I've been in Germany and France even the capitals and compared to The uk and london

Now this Gambi fool is claiming Nigerians and Somalis are more in immigration numbers... Both of u are jokers

lol @ Thinking German towns where all these Migrants are being dumped don't have it worse than they did.

And as I have pointed out. Turning up at a border with no documents and saying "Hey guys I'm from Syria" doesn't actually mean they are Syrian. They know to ditch their passports and claim to be from Syria so they can pretend to be Asylum seekers. Seen it on Panorama, seen how a man was carrying around young boy with broken jaw claiming it was his son in order to help them get into countries and the crying child told the doctors the man wasn't his father. When the guy was told the kid needed treatment in the hospital for his pain he snatched the kid and got off because he didn't want it slowing down his progress to the west.

In 2015, a shift took place, with Greece overtaking Italy as the primary point of arrival and surpassing in the first six months of 2015 the numbers for the whole of 2014: 67,500 people arrived in Italy, mainly coming from Eritrea (25%), Nigeria (10%) and Somalia (10%), whereas 68,000 arrived on the islands of Greece, mainly coming from Syria (57%) and Afghanistan (22%).[53] In total, 137,000 migrants crossed the Mediterranean into Europe in the first six months of 2015.

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/8CF7/production/_88578063_chart_top10_origins_of_asylum_seekers_2015.jpg

Ice's point was stating the far majority of refugees are from the countries the west has pillaged (in the last 10years at least, since they've pillaged all but 5 in history) I.e Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq. The Africans are coming via Libya which is now a failed state thanks to the gracious humanitarian intervention of NATO

That's what is causing the so called current crisis, immigrants from Nigeria and Eritrea were never a crisis.

And I was pointing out that he mentioned some countries and not others who have a significant amount of people trying to enter Europe as well. A lot whom have jumped on the Syrian issue knowing they can exploit it to try gain entry into other countries.

Why do these people have no interest in resting safe in Turkey or reaching the super rich Arab states..... All be it I recognize Merkel is somewhat to blame for her public suicidal invitation. The German people should be doing everything they can to oust her.

It was never a crisis until those cards in the axis of invasion and lies collapsed. Migrants have always been trying to get into countries they have an affiliation to.. I see no problem with any nation from the commonwealth trying to get into the mother nation who stores that common wealth. It's wealth that should be shared so they have every right to it.

If the crisis is dealt with from source i.e EU/USA that started it then levels of migration can return back to normal levels

We don't have freedom of movement across the planet for a reason. We have our own countries and cultures, rules and ways of life. Some people share those things in common from nation to nation, some people from nations who don't can still adapt and adopt that way, some can't. You might sit around and say anything negative that comes this way is good because of the Wests history but I certainly don't and never will.

Issues won't get dealt with by the EU/USA because people stay voting in the same parties who repeat the same old shit. No doubt in my mind there is enough dimwits in this country to vote us to stay in the EU knowing it's a dictatorship.

It was never a crisis until those cards in the axis of invasion and lies collapsed. Migrants have always been trying to get into countries they have an affiliation to.. I see no problem with any nation from the commonwealth trying to get into the mother nation who stores that common wealth. It's wealth that should be shared so they have every right to it.

If the crisis is dealt with from source i.e EU/USA that started it then levels of migration can return back to normal levels

This rule only applies to europe though right? Aka white countries.

The ottoman empire, the Arabs colonizing east Africa etc, is irrelevant. Only Europe should be punished for its history.

• Upvote 1