EU Migrant crisis

Seydou

Gotta love the hardcore lefties. Aid Worker raped by Immigrants but told to stay quiet by her co-workers and not report it because it damaged their freedom of movement cause.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610376/woman-gang-raped-refugee-camp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia

The woman has not been identified but is thought to be in her 30s, according to Breitbart London.

Hmmmm the main source on that story is Breitbart who are notorious for over egging and on some occasions making up stories especially when it concerns ethnics. Of course once this sort of story is pushed out people, who already have a bias latch onto it as 'evidence'...

the original source is from an italian newspaper.

No, if you can't see that Vertigo was essentially dismissing the story because of where it came from then I can't help ya. Plenty of times on here will you see people dismiss any story that comes from a newspaper that doesn't bat for their Team/side.

The "Other side" for me being the UAF/Liberal types on here that want the UK to basically turn to shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think you need to ask that question any more. Don't think it's naiveness in Europe now. I think genuinely Europeans have been groomed to be pussies since WW2 ended. So they will sit back and watch their countries get raped out of fear of not being nice to everyone. Look on the bright side, when we're all gone these lot get to live in squalor with their barbarian existence again.

You shook yea? Not seen you in that chat since.

What you mean say what I wanna say. Pretty sure I just did on the previous page lol. And as usual the Captain of the Anti White brigade pops up with his 2 pence.

Lol @ Anti-white

So anyone that's neutral on immigration is anti-white?

It's OK. All your frustration/issues are based on immigrants. No surprise.

You have already branded your own as pussies for not sharing your logic. So hey

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had you down as that long before any Immigration talk. Same way guys on here have me down as some Combat 18 member because I don't rejoice about Police Officers being killed or give Kudos to Muslim grooming gangs.

Damn right I called them Pussies. Same chumps that act like they love the world and wanna support these people but would vote the same dudes into power who will go out and bomb their countries. 

Kudos is me sensationalising it lol.

Me and Toto had a big argument over it though over him defending them and wanting to attack White Paedos as the biggest issue, like one is worse than the other. He also refused to accept the Muslim Gangs were paedos because he personally thought it wasn't so bad they were boning teenagers instead and didn't believe the 11 year old victims existed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Merkel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35231046

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.

The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said.

Prior to seeing this I was speaking to a half German/half Cuban girl I know from Germany this morning. She was telling me how they are scared to go out at night over there now and made a remark on it being worse for the white blonde women. Merkel has been some cancer to the EU and her own country.

One of the victims – known only as Katja L – gave a chilling account of her ordeal.

She said: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there."

Katja claimed the group was "exclusively young foreign men".

She added: “We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through.”

The violated woman went on to describe the moment she “felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts”.

She said: “I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters.

“Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. A skirt would probably have been torn away from me."

The same Germans / Europeans that flock to places like Gambia where i just returned from... to frollock on the beach preying on young boys and  girls, plying them with drugs and booze to have sex with their wrinkled selfs... or what theyve been doing in my Thailand for decades.

chickens coming home to roost, or in this case Ali baba saying open sesame. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The same Germans / Europeans that flock to places like Gambia where i just returned from... to frollock on the beach preying on young boys and  girls, plying them with drugs and booze to have sex with their wrinkled selfs... or what theyve been doing in my Thailand for decades.

chickens coming home to roost, or in this case Ali baba saying open sesame. 

:/ 

not everyday moral relativism