EU Migrant crisis

Seydou

Mayor of Cologne issues code of conduct for women to stop being being raped and groped by thousands of men. Such helpful things like "Keeping strangers at arms length"....... Un Fucking Believable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12083921/Mayor-of-Cologne-urges-code-of-conduct-for-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

The same Germans / Europeans that flock to places like Gambia where i just returned from... to frollock on the beach preying on young boys and girls, plying them with drugs and booze to have sex with their wrinkled selfs... or what theyve been doing in my Thailand for decades.

chickens coming home to roost, or in this case Ali baba saying open sesame.

No lies being told

?

Venom could try justify anything

Excellent sentence there

Defo crying on the beach cos these young Gambian rent boys don't want nothing to do with a Chinese bloke despite your western money

Back to your hotel room for sandy sobby wanks

How many times have you mentioned these old birds lately

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

U still in Canada ey?

:lol:

?

Excellent sentence there

Defo crying on the beach cos these young Gambian rent boys don't want nothing to do with a Chinese bloke despite your western money

??????

The same Germans / Europeans that flock to places like Gambia where i just returned from... to frollock on the beach preying on young boys and  girls, plying them with drugs and booze to have sex with their wrinkled selfs... or what theyve been doing in my Thailand for decades.

:/

not everyday moral relativism

not everyday cape for massa

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The same Germans / Europeans that flock to places like Gambia where i just returned from... to frollock on the beach preying on young boys and  girls, plying them with drugs and booze to have sex with their wrinkled selfs... or what theyve been doing in my Thailand for decades.

:/

not everyday moral relativism

not everyday cape for massa

fk off you diseased rhinoceros pizzle.

Excellent sentence there

no i am not still in canada, it was for 12 months. 

/ i am not justifying anything.. 

i am not saying what happened is ok either , i am saying there is a cry about foreign men touching our women..yet europeans especially are notoriously flying around the world as sex tourists preying on vulnerable young people.. the adults one is their biz as they are consenting adults. 

World wide sex Tourists  travel to mostly developing countries in which children are sexually exploited and are usually in the age group of 20 to 40 years, whereas the majority of sex tourism victims are young girls between 13 and 17 years of age. The most common hotspots for sex tourism include Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Thailand, Vietnam and Nepal.

Just making a completely irrelevant comparison loosely based on ethnicity

Ur complaining about Africa rent boys venom but black Americans statistically commit more sexual assaults

Whine about white imperialism for a decade now when your half Chinese

Do you hear that?

Sounds like the chickens coming home to roost

If its true that these sex attacks were orchestrated which a lot of papers are claiming now then i think its another false flag