Tarzan 3 - (N*&&&R pass approved yeah?)

Afroman

Basically he won

Black people lost again

French Montana is African you have to get into racial semantics to deny his right to say it.

This guy on the other hand is from the land of golden dawn...

duno if i agree with the whole ur african so u can say it. theres african arabs/white so have they got a pass too?

jus generally speaking

No one should say it then we wont have these silly arguments

Im not comfortable hearin it from any fuckers mout

French Montana is African you have to get into racial semantics to deny his right to say it.

This guy on the other hand is from the land of golden dawn...

duno if i agree with the whole ur african so u can say it. theres african arabs/white so have they got a pass too?

jus generally speaking

No one should say it then we wont have these silly arguments

Im not comfortable hearin it from any f*ckers mout

Its dangerous. If a slave descendant calls me a nigger lightly or in a derogatory way then its meh or hes lost

If a non slave descendant calls me a nigger he might have different thoughts behind that word which makes him think hes better than me (callin me subhuman like the word denotes)

So im not heehee skinnin teet with none a dem. That includes french montana an any others

• Upvote 3

It's really not the same...

Why?

How do passes work then? I thought they was universal. Is it only around certain people then?

Posting memes is not the same as saying words. It questionable but it really ain't the same.

There is no pass, there is he's my boy/girl, I know his/her heart and his/her personality and at times I let it slide, but my pass is not universal to others. At all, and they should know better than that.

and if they don't, then they shouldn't use the word at all.

Its dangerous. If a slave descendant calls me a nigger lightly or in a derogatory way then its meh or hes lost

If a non slave descendant calls me a nigger he might have different thoughts behind that word which makes him think hes better than me (callin me subhuman like the word denotes)

So im not heehee skinnin teet with none a dem. That includes french montana an any others

So basically only people from the americas/west indies can use the word and defo not west or east africans ?

most blax aint descended from 'slaves' tho (if ur talkin bout transantlyic slavery)

Why?

How do passes work then? I thought they was universal. Is it only around certain people then?

Posting memes is not the same as saying words. It questionable but it really ain't the same.

There is no pass, there is he's my boy/girl, I know his/her heart and his/her personality and at times I let it slide, but my pass is not universal to others. At all, and they should know better than that.

and if they don't, then they shouldn't use the word at all.

How hard is this to understand

Why?

It's the same

Neither deserve a pass

I don't believe in passes.

• Upvote 1

Why?

It's the same

Neither deserve a pass

I don't believe in passes.

simple as that. no one should be getting passes or justifications