CV Writing Services

Brem

dont mean to be rude but if you need your cv to be written for you then maybe employment isn't for you. paying someone to write your cv is like paying someone to tie your shoelaces.

Lol. You're talking as though I am a student looking for my first foray in to employment. I'm a £60k professional looking to make a move in to a different role (though related to what I currently do).

As I understand you write the CV yourself and they tart it up. Often these folks have industry expertise to word and lay things out in the most sellable way. This is admittedly a skill I am a bit lacking in. A simple list of skills and accomplishments is good enough when applying for a job in footlocker but it needs a bit of spark for the jobs I am going for.

:lol:

translation: chill out likkle man

uitrtdchvjhioju8y7t6rdtsedxgfchjkuyitrytdsdxgfgguhiy87t6rydtfcgjuhioyutuf

u no

Lol,

I don't see the problem with it personally, but I will rather write my own.

Not everyone is good at selling themselves. They may have the suitable qualities for a role but lack the ability to articulate it on paper.

Plus, it's a very competitive market out there. If you think you need assistance in putting yourself in a better light go for it.

Personally, I'll rather be the author of things

its like in interviews when they ask competency based questions

u think this i easy?

sometimes u definitely get tongue tied and then can be caught/found it

shits not easy at all

Big man on 60k can't write a cv lmao

I can write a CV, I did so for my grad scheme. I am realistic that someone else might write it better. A life skill is seeking assistance for your weaknesses and making the most of your strengths.

I am shooting for blue chip roles in Google, Microsoft, Disney etc... And looking for an edge given the volume of applicants these places have and I realistically am not the best CV writer.

But yes otherwise your correct on the rest.

yeah its worth it , if you find the right person to articulate what you want on the cv and spice it up with something you yourself couldn't come up with , and that might be the thing that differentiate you from  others , give it go and tell us how it goes 

I remember receiving some CVs a few months back, two of them were typed up on notepad and one was like 11 pages long full of fraff - just got thrown straight in the bin

whats wrong with you man??!!

Have some respect n delete that last bit!

All now certain dons have panic attacks about "that" incident

Always done my CV myself. Compared to other people's I've seen, I think it's good.

However either it's not as good as I think or my name just doesn't ring, I suspect it's the latter and for that reason only if I desperately wanted a job, I would pay someone, to see if it improves the situation...

Also problem with this thread it's got a lot of people saying it's a good idea, but not dropping links of the place they used...

Sounds like a nice bit of data mining