What Do White People Think

underwriter

lol at the people that say wearing weave is easier than maintaining your natural hair.

Them girls that got weave in their hair and don't wash it for weeks, hair underneath looking like

Fire_Resident_Funny_Real_qtp_848x480_599

No it doesn't.

As ridiculous as that woman's hair is, She clearly permed it for it to he thst straight.

• Upvote 1

well i supposed with weave they leave it in about 6 weeks so they wash it when they take it out

and a wig, you are totally free to wash your hair as often as you want

They wash their hair every 6 weeks and that's acceptable to you?

pro-blacks need to stop giving these dusty bitches passes. this is why most of the females in my family don't wear weave any more i ain't sitting at a dinner table with some 6 week old stale weave looking at me.

some women have a lot of hair under the weave or wig

because the one thing a weave/wig can do is protect your natural hair, it's not being put through strain every day in styling and its not being exposed to the elements

ok

its funny you say that because girls say 'its easier to maintain'

or they say 'it protects their own hair'

/

another analogy would be lethal b has a lamborghini and he buys a cover for it so it doesnt get dusty... BUT YOU WILL STILL SEE THE LAMBORGHINI DURING THE DAY OR NIGHT WHEN HE USES IT...

when do you see these black girls' natural hair?

oh shit... i forgot, when they get in the comfort of their own home as they too scared to show it in public

allow the smokescreen

Guest PrincessAb

you ever notice how black girls have them bumps and spots around the hairline from when the weave is itching them or the skin is irritable and they get them dark blotchy patches on their forehead?

That's not necessarily from weave. I some times get little spots due to the the stuff I use on my hair!