What Do White People Think

underwriter

"Motherland refer to a mother country, i.e. the place of one's birth, the place of one's ancestors, the place of origin of an ethnic group or immigrant, or a Metropole in contrast to its colonies. People often refer to Mother Russia as a personification of the Russian nation."

Too my grandparents this was the mother land. They were born in Jamaica

Everyone knows Africa is the mother land

/

Have you heard of institutional racism? Or...?

I mean place of birth and where you have spent your life when I say it mate, glad we cleared that up. I have zero interest in your Grandparents, I didn't ask anyone to tell me about their Grandparents, where they are from, what their lives were like. I asked the members of the forum to tell me about their Injustices and how they have suffered in their Motherlands, being the UK as I am assuming most are born, raised, educated on this nice little piece of land on the European continent. 

And yea I come on VIP2 often, course I've heard it.

But go ahead and let me hear about these awful things you have suffered.

• Downvote 1

Start chatting about white slavery and you soon having people wanting to change subject

Study history, it's not all about one race

Most people don't know or don't want it to be known it existed. Ruins the grooming the west gets that we're meant to be the bad guys. However let's not go off topic on that. Let's lend our ears to the victims of this forum so that they may tell us all the great suffering they have been through so that we may share their burden for a moment or two.

slavery has nothing to do with most blacks in the UK for that matter.

we live in a country full of the direct descendants of slaves. ediat
yuri saying some borderline racist sh*t lately
Lately?.

Are you ok?

He is one of the most outstanding forum racists

Not understanding why anyone tee hee hee along with the guy. Certain of u are up in his crease

Also that comment you quoted isn't racist. Its just absolutely ignorant and moronic

I'm not entertaining this nonsense but this is the definition of racism:

"Belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race...So as to distinguish it inferior or superior to another race or races"

Find me a quote where I've said that black people or whoever are genetically or racially inferior. Culture =/= "race", whatever race is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm neither black or white.

But I recall years back when I had a convo with some 'friends' about racism in Britain today.

Things were smashed. People thrown out of people's houses. All because the notion that the metropolitan police were an institutionally racist organisation was too hard to believe.

I knew then tbh.

Now I would avoid the subject with certain people. It's not worth it. And I don't make that decision based on the colour of their skin.

Teaching a pig how to sing and all that..