Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Really and trulyUtd have lost their greatest player everThe player who starts off nearly every move which ends in a goal/chanceThe player who saves them on every occasionThe player who single handily won them the league over the past few yearsBIG BIG LOSS.Irreplacable and all this talk about "I want him to go now" from the fans since he's been linked heavily. STFU do yourself a favour.
What he said.

Diego Forlan would not work in the EPL still.I want Henry to come back to the PL so people can really see the difference in levels between the defensive play in the leagues. He was f*ck*ng awful in his last season at Le Arse and looked like he was about 24 years old again at Barca playing against those shitpiece defences every week. Watch CR9 score 50 goals next season. But all of them being against Osasuna and ValladolidI wanna see some teams training up some proper f*ckinh hatchet men in midfield who can also pass the ball 20 yards. That's all the EPL is missing. Ball retaining CMs. And maybe a couple strikers.
He was inj for long spells in his last season

Bayern really don't seem like their gonna play ball with anyoneAnd Benzema ain't moving for anything less than 40/50mtbh both players don't seem like they wanna come to england either
50 mil 4 benz no fukin way. he sik but he would cost about 25 mil cah he wants 2 leave. cant believe we could have signed ribery b4.
Lyon have the cuntest chairman in the world, he will be asking around 40/50m... until Benzema says publicly he wants to leave then it may come down to the 30m markBenzema will happily stay were he is due to world cup coming up next year. Which also works for Lyon as if he has a sick world cup his value will either go up or be solidified , plus attract more attention from other clubs

Really and trulyUtd have lost their greatest player everThe player who starts off nearly every move which ends in a goal/chanceThe player who saves them on every occasionThe player who single handily won them the league over the past few yearsBIG BIG LOSS.Irreplacable and all this talk about "I want him to go now" from the fans since he's been linked heavily. STFU do yourself a favour.
What he said.

Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken for the first time since Manchester United accepted a bid of €93 million from Real Madrid for him, declaring that it is "very flattering" for him.The Portuguese star is currently away on holiday in America but told Fox Sports that "it's flattering when two of the top teams in the world want you to play for them."With regards to the deal itself, Ronaldo revealed that he did not know actually at the time that United had accepted the bid."I learned about the deal here in L.A. and have heard from my people that Manchester United has accepted. However I have also been told that Madrid want to have a medical team look at me as expected," he said.When the deal is finally confirmed, which Madrid expect will be in the next few days, Ronaldo will become the most expensive ever, eclipsing any other signings made in football.Before that can happen though the Spanish club will send out their medical team and Ronaldo assured that he has no physical problems."I do not require a surgery. The hernia is nothing to worry about...I am on vacation and will remain in L.A. for a bit more," he explained.Finally, speaking about the transfer fee, the Portugal international said, "the deal is historic. €93 million is quite a sum of money".

theres a difference between the greatest and the best as proved by the fact that in Spain Real are the greatest but Barca are the best Best is down to quality Greatest is down to a lot more the same way Shankly is your greatest manager even though it was paisly who came through and won the european cups RONALDO is a fantastic player but he is not a united great please understand this he will be a big miss but with the right spending this summer we'll fill the gaps.

you can even add the likes of Bobby Charlton Bryan Robson and maybe Denis Law and Martin Buchan in that list Ronaldo won't be named in any proper united fans greatest top 10 Being a great player is down to a whole lot more than scoring goals and winning trophies football in on the whole is about a lot lot more than just scoring goals and winning trophies20LEGEND>>>RONALDO however Ronaldo was by far and away a BETTER player

Lol Real madrid>>One trip to Asia they have got their money back.lol @ the asain UTD fans that were hoping to see ronaldo this summer. ahaa f*ck off you cuntsSell us ruud now
LOL at Ruud playing for you lot.Why the f*ck would he join a mid-table premier league club?!
:/Why is he asking for 75k a week then?? Its up to Levy whether he's willing to break the wage structure. Our lot weren't at Madrid for no reason.Lol @ hating 'cause all you lot can sign is some div 2 rebore players for 10 mil
Wage structure?Do you know how much Ledley is on?
We have a Wage cap unlike many other teams hence why our wage to turnover was the lowest in the league (table was posted a few days back)Ledley is one of the top earners in the club 'cause i think there's a clause in his contract. No where near the 75k that ruud was asking. More around 50ish probably a bit more
Ledley is on 95 mate.
Lol, No way Ledley is on 95k.No player at Spurs has ever earned more than 70k a week. Even if Ledley told me himself, i still wouldn't believe him