Amazon refunds

HangTheDJ

I got told it only works with items less than 300 these days.  So it works for PS4/Xbox etc 

What delivery guy can get away with leaving a 1k Mac out in the open??

Most of the time Amazon don't even care, it's loose change for them.  Would never do it though, just long.

Alright, so you want a ton of free shit or want to make a quick buck. Great! This is the place you need to be. The Amazon refund method works for a couple of reasons: It's difficult to prove wrong, it's simple, and Amazon makes getting refunds incredibly easy.

STEP ONE

Find the product you want on Amazon. In order for this to work, the product must be either sold and shipped by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon. Order the product once you confirm this. You can choose the fastest shipping if you want, it doesn't matter, you get all your money back.

STEP TWO

Once the product arrives, go to THIS page. Make the selection form look like THIS. Click Chat.

STEP THREE

Type this into the chat bubble: "Hi, I just received my package from amazon. The package was received in perfect condition. There were no scratches, marks, dents or physical damage to the package. The package was still sealed by amazon nobody else opened it. I opened the package only to find that there was no item inside." This is the best script for a couple reasons: it bypasses all the security questions about the package the customer service person would normally ask, while also making it impossible for Amazon to ask for any sort of proof.

STEP FOUR

The customer service associate will go through their whole script and ask for your order number. Provide that, and then you're in the clear. They will quickly agree to refund your full expense. You now have a free Amazon item, congratulations.

MAKING MONEY

While getting free stuff is awesome, making cash is better. The basic concept here is that you buy the item, refund it, then post it for sale online. I have the best success with computer parts and watches.

1. COMPUTER PARTS- Buy a computer part, for instance a GTX 980. Refund it. Then go on /r/hardwareswap and make a post saying you have barely used (they get suspicious over brand new) hardware for sale. Sell it for a low price and you'll usually get a ton of responses and a sale very quickly.

2. WATCHES- Not as good, but still work. Same concept, buy a watch and refund it. Go on /r/watchexchange and go through the posting process. Sell for profit.

Obviously you can do this with any sort of item you want (provided you can find a marketplace), but I just find that hardware and watches tend to be the easiest to sell.

DOUBLE DIPPING

Double dipping is a great way to make money while still getting to keep your free product. Go through the exact same four step process as before, but ask for a new item to be sent to you rather than a refund. When the new item arrives, just say that there was no product in the box and ask for a full refund. Now you have two free items, which is great if you want to sell one and keep one, or just sell both for a greater profit. IMPORTANT: AS OF 11/20/2015, DO NOT REFUND DOUBLE DIPS. Amazon seems to have updated their customer service guidelines and policies, meaning they will become much more suspicious than normal if you refund the item again after receiving a replacement. I now recommend that you keep both of the items, but just pay for one of them instead. Less reward, but less risk of your account being locked.

TIPS & HINTS

1. Mix up the script you use a bit each time. No customer service cuckold getting payed minimum wage is going to give enough of a shit to go through your chat history with other associates, but it's still good practice to change it up. If everyone uses the same script all the time, it saturates the method, and Amazon may change their policies.

2. Always mix in legit orders with refunded orders. They don't have to be expensive at all, even a $3 book will do. I personally do 2 legit orders for every 3 refunded orders, but that's just me. Some guys I know go 1 for 4 and still don't get caught. There is no solid evidence at what rate is best, so as long as you mix them in every now and then, you should be in the clear.

3. Space your orders throughout the month, and don't do more than 5 refunds within one month. Spacing orders is less suspicious than ordering a shit load of stuff within a couple days of each other and refunding all of it. The whole 5 refunds a month is a personal rule I follow, and it hasn't led me astray. Any more than 5 is plain greed, and will likely get your account a nice suspicious flagging by Amazon.

4. If a customer service associate gives you shit about the refund, just end the chat and start a new one. You'll almost always be paired up with a new representative, who should be like the other 90% of Amazon employees who just give refunds immediately.

DISCLAIMER AND CONCLUSION

I'm not saying you should do this, but that is how to do it. Like it says in the sidebar, this is not morally correct and it is downright fraud. But whatever, if you want free stuff and decent profits with very low risk, then knock yourself out. Have fun.

Sounds so bait, amazon must have that script on notification mode.

32 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Each to their own 

There's no way I'm 30 on 50k a year and putting effort and time into getting a free £100 item from Amazon 

If it's a battling capitalism narrative, then I guess your also going at the banks too then? I guess you would at least get bags from that and not 3 bills or less 

Not that I'm invovled in this, but a free lunch tastes better no matter how much you're earning.

Lol guys so naive, people get/stay rich by not paying for anything that depreciates in value.