Would you man rather wenger stay continue as is top 4 every season and last 16 of CL

or lose wenger, Ozil, Sanchez and maybe a couple others and start from scratch with a new manager not guaranteed top 4 for a couple seasons ?

Exactly. Even he's said at best 5 years left in management.

I'd rather Arsenal Football Club, was doing stuff now to give whoever is the next guy and whenever he takes over a chance...

At the moment they do fuck all and haven't got a clue about doing fuck all....

Positive is, Wenger has left them with the squad that should be doing way more than what he's doing, hey? :rofl:

A squad? You joking right 

The new guy needs to do what I would do on FM if I decided to clean Wenger's mess up.

New GK

New RB New CB Kos New LB

Enforcer 

New CM New CM

New RW-New CF-Alexis

the ones who were in starting eleven under Wenger become automatic back up players 

the guys riding the bench now all get sold.

• Upvote 7

Ozil and Sanchez leave and the Squads officially dead, bar Kos, Perez Santi and Welbz. Tactical malleability proved Year on Year to be non-existent. Atmosphere at games is dead. New manager will come into a club where all of the board are practically half dead. Have allowed Wenger to concentrate on recreating Groundhog Day year in year out rather than implore him to leave behind the infrastructure to support a new age manager who will not be as active in all aspects of club life as he has been, dead.

An owner who views the club as an asset sure to return profit Year on year with the current model/apparatus, who therefore has no reason or unction to change anything ever, dead.

My fellow rose tinted dreamers who've followed the different iterations of this band of misfits over the last 7-8 years are we all agreed that the situation is dead. And if so, would you join me in campaigning that the arsenal thread be locked until such time as there is something worth talking about. Lincoln/FA Cup win, aint it. A top four finish again, ain't it. Actual, tangible and progressive change is needed but it isn't coming for a while, if it comes at all. 

• Upvote 3

My nigga is broken.

/

Its the mentality of these fuckboys and tactics. This same squad finished 2nd last season. It's just that the team that won was Leicester. If Man City won, nobody would criticise Arsenal as much.

The British of this squad is poor. The biggest British talent we have is on loan to Bournemouth ffs.

Like Trump said, clear this fucking swamp

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Tbf a better manager would get MUCH more out of this squad.

Wenger has had two cycles of teams since we last won the league with exactly the same frailties.

Are we saying this better manager gets us 6 more points last season or 11?

Are we saying this better manager would have with 10 more points this season or 16?

Are we saying this better manager loses 4-2 over two legs (instead of 10-2), or beats Bayern 2-2 on agg (away goals)?

I need to see what these margins of improvement you lot are expecting from manager performance and if they make an ounce of difference to club performance and standing...

Cos if the argument is similar to the well we should've had a pen and Giroud should bang so thats 3-0, and then it's game on... Just no, your lying to yourself we was always going out as we ain't got a better team than Bayern...

But seriously unlike Wenger a better manager would learn from their mistakes

For example if Wenger was Conte he would've kept things the same after the Liverpool and Arsenal defeats instead of switching formations

When you look at the CL games against Bayern, Barca, Milan and Monaco over the last few years the players have changed but the same mistakes are still happening

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TF S4DK said:

Are we saying this better manager gets us 6 more points last season or 11?

Are we saying this better manager would have with 10 more points this season or 16?

Are we saying this better manager loses 4-2 over two legs (instead of 10-2), or beats Bayern 2-2 on agg (away goals)?

I need to see what these margins of improvement you lot are expecting from manager performance and if they make an ounce of difference to club performance and standing...

Cos if the argument is similar to the well we should've had a pen and Giroud should bang so thats 3-0, and then it's game on... Just no, your lying to yourself we was always going out as we ain't got a better team than Bayern...

1 hour ago, Agony said:

But seriously unlike Wenger a better manager would learn from their mistakes

For example if Wenger was Conte he would've kept things the same after the Liverpool and Arsenal defeats instead of switching formations

When you look at the CL games against Bayern, Barca, Milan and Monaco over the last few years the players have changed but the same mistakes are still happening

fammm

TY S4DK sounding like Wenger with those shoulda coulda wouldas

• Upvote 1

I think what most Wenger out guys feel is they have seen what Wenger can do he has hit his ceiling, for a decade now he has done the same thing over and over again and whilst to some (including the board) they fell this is a success or at least it is a base to build on... but the Wenger out guys think he isnt going to build on it due to repeating the same results with different personnel and they would rather take a risk on a different manager to get a different result (hoping its a better one), it didnt work for valencia but it has worked for chelsea (albeit an extreme example) 

• Upvote 3