President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

17 hours ago, Gambino said:

Peso is tumbling after Mexican President said he won't be meeting Trump.

Is the Consumer actually seeing a benefit of US Businesses paying Mexicans less for their labour, or is that just going into the pockets of the top dogs who own stakes in the businesses? And won't his Tax cuts and planned tariffs have an effect on that too.

The Yanks will probably be happy to pay a little bit more, since they will actually have the money due to having jobs back there.

yes they are, thats why they can buy a washing machine for $399 instead of $599. lol at the yanks being happy to pay more,... if they were happy to pay more then they wouldn't be hiring the Mexicans to fix their shit. they could have been hiring Becky..

lol@ trump getting a second term.... he wont survive this term. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would the jobs being taken by Mexican works actually find their way back to Americans workers, or just American robots. If it’s the latter then it'll be companies benefiting, while consumers end up paying more.

./

Also if Trump plays this card and Mexicans start to lose their jobs, people will just become more desperate to get into the states. Less opportunities will push more people into the drugs trade which will come back to roost in America lol.

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Would the jobs being taken by Mexican works actually find their way back to Americans workers, or just American robots. If it’s the latter then it'll be companies benefiting, while consumers end up paying more.

./

Also if Trump plays this card and Mexicans start to lose their jobs, people will just become more desperate to get into the states. Less opportunities will push more people into the drugs trade which will come back to roost in America lol.

nah its cool, he can tweet his way out of the shit storm he is creating. 

ask him to make his ties in america first not in china.. if he cares so much about american workers. 

I don't know why peeps are shocked. This is what he said he was going to do. Fair play to him for sticking to his words

The policy however is flawed and pointless. He is just flexing. 

So many peeps are reaching though. Specially those with dual nationals. I don't think it's that deep fried mo farah either. But it's 2017, it's reaching season.

Those calling for a protest tomorrow over here are reaching and all

Corbyn's definitely reaching with the "we should ban him from travelling here" talk

10 minutes ago, Afroman said:

I don't know why peeps are shocked. This is what he said he was going to do. Fair play to him for sticking to his words

Everyone thought he was full of hot air, like most politicians are. Campaign promises are usually a declaration of ideals, not a true promise of what's to come. "fair play" is hardly an appropriate phrase to apply to this in any case.

17 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Wonder why economic powerhouse Saudi Arabia aren't on the list 

its not like any significant terrorists have ever originated from there...

15 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

your normal everyday white american's are just like our every day english ppl who voted for brexit

both had no idea what they were really voting for

nah that's BS, Trump's intentions were clear, Brexit was a shitstorm of uncertainty

thing is no one expected Trump to follow through or win even, I'm sure more people mentally gave a "fuck Clinton" vote than a pro-Trump one but regardless to that idea, his intentions were clear

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dub said:

nah that's BS, Trump's intentions were clear, Brexit was a shitstorm of uncertainty

thing is no one expected Trump to follow through or win even, I'm sure more people mentally gave a "fuck Clinton" vote than a pro-Trump one but regardless to that idea, his intentions were clear

co sign

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

The policy however is flawed and pointless. He is just flexing. 

So many peeps are reaching though. Specially those with dual nationals. I don't think it's that deep fried mo farah either. But it's 2017, it's reaching season.

Those calling for a protest tomorrow over here are reaching and all

how is Mo farah reaching? he was born in Somalia and lives in the US, numerous people with green cards have been stopped from going to the US and after they arrived at the US as well.

so because he said he'd do it everyone should just leave it?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dub said:

:lol: you are dumb, their dumb

you remind me of dem guys that fuck bareback and act surprised when a bitch tells you their pregnant

about they didn't know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump voters knew what they were getting. As was said, for once someone elected has stayed true to their word and are doing what they said. No point complaining how dumb his supporters are meanwhile you got a left wing womans march being led by a woman who's screaming for the implementation of Sharia Law in USA. Now they are some dumb ass followers who really don't have a clue.

• Downvote 6

40 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

:lol: you are dumb, their dumb

you remind me of dem guys that fuck bareback and act surprised when a bitch tells you their pregnant

about they didn't know

2 hours ago, Incumbent said:

your normal everyday white american's are just like our every day english ppl who voted for brexit

both had no idea what they were really voting for

what is your point, they did know or they didn't? you just made two posts stating opposites

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ceea5b3ef7927ea266a8479d937dbcb5.jpg

Average American thinks this is a muslim man

Couldnt point you out a Somalian if they were in Mogadishu let alone Iraqis or Iranians 

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, Gambino said:

Trump voters knew what they were getting. As was said, for once someone elected has stayed true to their word and are doing what they said. No point complaining how dumb his supporters are meanwhile you got a left wing womans march being led by a woman who's screaming for the implementation of Sharia Law in USA. Now they are some dumb ass followers who really don't have a clue.

yes he said that, but people did not expect that it would include green card holders and dual nationalities, 

secondly, there was very vocal opposition to his plans when he announced them during his campaign, so equally do not cry foul as if his opponents sat there quietly when he made such stupid remarks about his plans for a ban. 

this was the exact response that was promised if he implemented it, and the law courts have shoved his stupid idea down the drain. 

Maybe the executive order president will spend a week or two actually formulating and planning policy now rather than just look at his post it notes. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, dub said:

what is your point, they did know or they didn't? you just made two posts stating opposites

my second post was referring to what u said here:

18 hours ago, dub said: