President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

@cambridgebanteer What do you mean you are banned? You know it doesn't affect British people right. Might of read it wrong but I thought he said people from those band countries could use their other passports if they had one.

You need an entry visa if you're a dual national of one of the 7 blacklisted countries ,  I can't get a ESTA despite holding a British passport. 

Tbh before trump you could get an esta but would still likely be denied pon entry or held and then released under surveillance 

so not much has changed

/

dont know why people are so desperate to go somewhere they arent welcome when there are plenty of better and mire viable options available 

same way i just dont get black peoples desire for acceptance at oscars/brits

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Tbh before trump you could get an esta but would still likely be denied pon entry or held and then released under surveillance 

so not much has changed

/

dont know why people are so desperate to go somewhere they arent welcome when there are plenty of better and mire viable options available 

same way i just dont get black peoples desire for acceptance at oscars/brits

!!!!!

But you guys go to Dubai and think because you ride quad bikes in the desert with boss man that you’re welcome there :rofl:

It's no secret they dislike brits, and hold some proper negative views on blacks. (fuck even even ice said arabs treat asian muslims even worse than blacks)

But you're gonna come on here and say that line about not going where not wanted

wu2SXpH.gif

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Half these places the world over don't want anyone coming there just forced to cause of the money tourism brings in.

Thats a lie

been many countries where people are happy and proud that you chose their country to visit and will make you feel very welcome 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Fearless-Guy said:

Why wouldn't you just apply for s visa as just a Brit? How r the US sposed to know you're a dual citizen?

Because on my ESTA applications in the past I always had said 'yes' to where it asks for status on dual nationality and chose iran in the drop down menu...  It turns out anyway dual nationals with passports not on the banned list are confirmed exempt now.

That's good enough for me thank you massa Trump, thank you massa Bannon

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

But you guys go to Dubai and think because you ride quad bikes in the desert with boss man that you’re welcome there :rofl:

It's no secret they dislike brits, and hold some proper negative views on blacks. (fuck even even ice said arabs treat asian muslims even worse than blacks)

But you're gonna come on here and say that line about not going where not wanted

wu2SXpH.gif

But france hates brits, arabs and blacks. Spain and Italy dont particularly like them either.

If you're black or arab and you're basing your travel plans on who 'likes' you then you have some pretty limited choices.

lol dubai u know, i lived in dubai for a bit and barely had any interaction with arabs at all. The natives may not like brits or blacks but they keep themselves to themselves.

lol quad bikes with boss man

quad bikes guy aint no emirati for sure, quad bikes guy is an immigrant himself, more time the only time you'll see an emirati is a police officer or shopping in the mall, most emiratis stick to abu dhabi, sharjah or al ain. Theyre more conservative parts of emirates.