Nines - 'Nitty shutdown'

Mame Biram Diouf

28 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I dont get it

He told a nitty no?

Is that it?

Just watch the second one. This isnt remotely funny or interesting . People just larfin at people who are the lowest point of their lives

Still someones child or brother or dad ffs

Would be different if something was actually funny in the vid

I was actually gona type that just before I saw your post. My first thought when I saw the vid. Probs some kid out there scrolling the gram only to see their pops getting laughed at. I can't lie tho some of these nitty vids are funny. Our society bigs up the dealer, but mocks and dismisses the daily struggles of ppl like that. 

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I dont get it

He told a nitty no?

Is that it?

Just watch the second one. This isnt remotely funny or interesting . People just larfin at people who are the lowest point of their lives

Still someones child or brother or dad ffs

Would be different if something was actually funny in the vid

C/s

How pathetic people find this funny, how can you laugh at people who are rock bottom like you cannot be it one day? That guy was once in school and probably had dreams then something happened in his life and he couldnt get out, now you got d*ckheads laughing at him rather than helping him? Plus makes it worse its another black man doing it. Nines is so worthless why anyone likes him i do not know

On 12/21/2016 at 2:09 PM, Mephisto said:

Every year here gives the people on the block something (turkey, trainers, grills etc etc).

This year its the fiends turn.

it does this to show off because he saw it once in a movie. It really isnt special when essentially you are not a nice person deep down