THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

Still all going but just got less business?

Rebrand?

Surprised something so simple works but my pops graffiti design shit was going under and he just switched up to target larger clients rather than run about after loads of little cunts n apparently it worked

/

i just sort of set up an Ozzie branch pew pew

I just wanna shout out the persona that is porch for his Instagram pulling advice from way back 

I myself use it in tandem with tinder but it is a powerful tool indeed

praise porch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like how some women's behaviour changes in the presence of men.

One goes into hard core flirt mode an its completely inappropriate an out of bounds. An i see it as very immature its not everyman who is a potential for u

Another loses any bit of confidence she mighy have had. Needin relentless reassurance over clothes/make up an its like mate we are here. Ur options to change yr appearance are extremely limited.

Thats been on my chest a while. Dno if anyone here knows what im talkin about 

• Upvote 1

Nah not really

It's like a world that exists right in front of me that I'm mostly unaware of

Might need a planet earth series on female behaviour

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

One goes into hard core flirt mode an its completely inappropriate an out of bounds. An i see it as very immature its not everyman who is a potential for u

Another loses any bit of confidence she mighy have had. Needin relentless reassurance over clothes/make up an its like mate we are here. Ur options to change yr appearance are extremely limited.

similar thing happen to mandem

17 hours ago, Grafter said:

Yo

this is mad cos some people may have had the same observation about u smads

not me obviously

you're my boy 

just had to put that out there 

Nearly flipped my mums whip and ended up in a ditch

overestimated the grip and took a corner i always take at high speed(in mine) doing 70mph understeered went into the oncoming lane slightly 

car was coming at me i tried to correct it too quick and just lost control wobbled violently from left to right a few times went up on 2 wheels for a split second and came back down and somehow managed to gain control by not (total guess here) panicking too much and pressing the brakes.

adrenaline pumping through my body, no seatbelt too like that would have saved me cos if i rolled right i would have gone off a ditch into trees and left would have been straight drop then a field.

Its a nippy little car but yh... not a sport.

Think its the first time its been in 5th too ?

• Downvote 4

bruv

it's so freeing

added avocados, kale, spinach, ginger, flaxseed, etc to my diet couple weeks ago

glorious shits

just glorious

for a while was making a smoothie that consisted of garlic, ginger, cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, a pear, and a lemon

tasted awful, but I felt great

had to give it up because of the garlic breath :( 

/

I cannot recommend the use of cinnamon, peppermint extract and vanilla extract enough

kmt copped a  hp laptop a year ago off some website shit wont even boot now getting stuck in some bios password thing. worst thing is when i got it it was actually broken but working but i was lazy to send it back just checked my warranty on hp website and it expires next month gonna have to buy extension :angry:

Cant u jus send it in now. Within warranty? 

Sorry ur goin through this just when u was jumpin bk on codin

I had similar pain when i bought a refurbished laptop. Started off faulty was tryin to use it. Had to send it bk an it was still faulty . So i had to reinstall the OS but they had an easy way to do that. Took 2 weeks out my momentum tho

Best advice I can give to anyone buying a laptop is don't.

Take the plunge get a macbook pro and vmware it if you need windows. I must have had my mac nearly 4 years now, never had to format it, still starts up in like 30 seconds, still as quick as the day i took it out the box. The investment is completely worth it.

my goldfish Usain

i come into the kitchen an im clearin up, turn to put something in the cupboard an see a fish on the floor - im thinkin nah we didnt buy any sprats. then I look in the bowl and Usain is missing - Usain is on the fucking floor. Immediately I thought he was dead - I used a spatula to scoop him up and thenflipped him out of the spatula on the counter, alhamdulillah HE IS ALIVE!!!!!! started flippin all over the show.

i nearly had a heart attack, hes back in the bowl now but i'm baffled at how he jumped so far out and why. thank GOD the dog didn't find him first

• Upvote 7

On 2017-6-20 at 8:13 PM, Grafter said:

my goldfish Usain

i come into the kitchen an im clearin up, turn to put something in the cupboard an see a fish on the floor - im thinkin nah we didnt buy any sprats. then I look in the bowl and Usain is missing - Usain is on the fucking floor. Immediately I thought he was dead - I used a spatula to scoop him up and thenflipped him out of the spatula on the counter, alhamdulillah HE IS ALIVE!!!!!! started flippin all over the show.

i nearly had a heart attack, hes back in the bowl now but i'm baffled at how he jumped so far out and why. thank GOD the dog didn't find him first

Were did u cop usain