THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

Saw the pengest chick I ever seen in my life in Grahame Park, swagger was on point too. These chicks are the devil though will have a brudda thinking deev thoughts about licking their ass, bare backing, licking pum. Then u snap back to reality and think never

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Young Bape said:

Saw the pengest chick I ever seen in my life in Grahame Park, swagger was on point too. These chicks are the devil though will have a brudda thinking deev thoughts about licking their ass, bare backing, licking pum. Then u snap back to reality and think never

Why wouldn't you eat her booty? 

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Lens said:

It's a next level level of freedom

Why didn't You move to her bape? 

She was with a bag of man I wasn't trying to make the 6 o'clock news with reports stating young lad stabbed to death on Quakers Course due to argument with a group of guys over a girl

Had a meeting tomorrow afternoon, been moved to the morning... no time to squeeze in my barber...(actually phoned him and asked if he could do me today)

My shape up guy works Sundays but Ive been recommended to another barber (by mine)

Pray for me lads ??

Went coached man through the game, it aint too bad... wouldnt link a new ting like this but it's acceptable.

missed my flight earlier because of being held up in the security check like for more than an hour

been suppressing this constant feeling of rage for the last 7 hours, feel like its getting worse now that I'm back at the airport

need to start getting proper exercise in again, feel like I haven't had a proper outlet for stress for a while

Why was you in security for so long ?

• User unpinned this topic