General Election 2017

Afroman

29 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Conservatives? YNFA is a Football thing isn't it lol. Fucking hilarious when set guys struggle to find humor because it's mocking their camp though.

Dunno if you're saying labour is my camp, but i didnt neg  (don't see the point tbh)

But funny is funny and that pic wasn't funny

In fact it was so unfunny that I assumed it was the cons media guys behind it

• Upvote 6

I found it mildly humorous because he has been celebrating as if he won something at this point in time, jokes based on some reality are always quite funny. Wasn't aiming it at you specifically, just know that I can always cop a few neg's from the die hard Antifa types on here on here who get upset lol. Pitty Ice is such a bitch and won't set the status like we asked to show who Green or Reds what.

• Downvote 10

Was getting them corbyn is a terrorist ads on YouTube before nearly every video 

3 hours ago, Seydou said:

Lol who keeps negging Gambino

/

In 50 years time, historians looking back at this will make several case studies.

We're taking part of history lads.

meh, humans have proven to almost never learn from history.

/

he gets negged when he chats shit. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The tories are going to present the same argument. Many tory advisers have suggested that there are already special measure in place in the EU for new member states with regards to immigration and the single market this is not necessarily under the golden rules of free movement of people. it only makes sense to try and see if something like this can be applied when negotiating with the EU. 

But in anycase, it should all be responded to with a big HELL NO. why would anyone who wants the EU to survive, not make an example of the UK's decision to leave

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zizouz said:

The election results restored my faith in this country

Thought people would vote whichever way their favourite newspaper told them to

I need to spend less time online

Gonna start saying good morning to my neighbours and shopkeeper

Will start drinking tea as well - any tips, guys?

Young-ish vote had more impact than we all thought.

That's why Murdoch and May are tryna seize the internet now.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

Definitely took me by surprise 

i think people have learnt lessons from brexit 

if only we voted like this in our droves the whole thing  could've been prevented 

The uni towns changing to labour is mad 

Canterbury is red :/ 

beware though because I heard farage mentioning something like students should be only allowed to vote from where they live as opposed to where they study 

1 hour ago, Zizouz said:

The election results restored my faith in this country

Thought people would vote whichever way their favourite newspaper told them to

I need to spend less time online

Gonna start saying good morning to my neighbours and shopkeeper

Will start drinking tea as well - any tips, guys?

PG

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Drift said:

"This should be set against a broader picture of a concerted effort by the Conservatives to reduce the number of traditional Labour voters on the electoral register. In 2014 they ended the system where the “head of a household” could register all eligible voters; this meant, for example, students would no longer be automatically registered at their home address.

The Tories have also slashed Short money, used to help fund opposition parties, and introduced the Lobbying Act that gagged NGOs, charities and trade unions, but left the Tories’ corporate supporters largely untouched.

The Tories will say that voter ID is about making democracy more robust. This couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s hard to see how this is anything but an attempt to further reduce turnout, and to undermine Labour."

I wouldn't mind young voters had they not spent years and years of being groomed to be left wing liberals by the education system. When I saw on the news them teaching fucking primary school kids in Northern Ireland that they shouldn't call themselves Irish but Europeans I was disgusted. And that shit when that kid was reported to the police by his school because he expressed an interest in UKIP.

• Downvote 10

pmsl

Anyone who went through the education system has been groomed to be a liberal left wing? if that's your attitude to education, it explains alot.

Being ignorant is unfortunate, deliberately pretending to be ignorant is so sad.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1