A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

All u did gambino

Is post your own fairy tale/

This Egypt argument/obsession is jarrin. What about sub saharan history? 

The video also goes into the ignored history of sub-sahara african.

The lie that the slave trade ended because Europeans suddenly grew a conscious.

Akala is actually a brilliant speaker.

24 minutes ago, o-guy said:

The video also goes into the ignored history of sub-sahara african.

The lie that the slave trade ended because Europeans suddenly grew a conscious.

Akala is actually a brilliant speaker.

Fair play he is but annoys me a smor bit

/

It wasn't just this one sphinx tho was it @Gambino

51267.jpg

egyptian-statues-at-the.jpg

Couple examples but this one done sooo many times

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh did Napoleon go round banging all their noses in too? :rofl:

Sending me pictures of other Sphinx's really doesn't alter the fact his version of events were rubbish now does it? I'm concerned you literally just spent all that time thinking how can I dig VTec out of this hole. 

For the record there apparently can be many factors regarding the loss of noses. Vandalism, weathering, racial issues, accidental damage whilst digging. It's not just the Egyptians statues which end up like this, a lot of Greek and Roman statues have lost their noses too, a statue of Aristotle in Turkey lost it's nose. Guess you can never be sure unless it has been legitimately recorded. The Big Sphinx supposedly shows markings of it being hammered off, which would also kill the theory of Napoleons canons being used, but the other evidence before that is overwhelming anyways.

How about moors? Another north african civilisation latched on to by many american blacks.

There are stories of moors travelling to america during the columbus period, however the likelihood of a black american descending from a moor is very tiny, me and my beige skin would be more genetically connected to moors.

• Like 1

Gambot. You sound very desperate. And have yet to see any credible sources or books. That can't knock anything I've said yet. 

Or any example of good reasoning. Other than your drive to claim debunk me with unknown copy and paste blocks walls of text. And get a hardon cos ya boy local jumped on your wave. Yet nothing but emotional responses of claims your outdoing me... Time to let go of your ego.

This is no black power bs. Louis farrakhan I don't trust his word for a hot second, but drops shit that sounds good to a would be afrocentrist... Those type u claim hate white people. 

Hebrew Israelites.. Lol yh standing on the high street in ninja robes cursing everyone walking past. Claiming they the real Jews.. Last I checked Hebrew the etymology of the word derives from greek origin them guys don't look of Greek and semetic origin to me. Historically as far as I've looked into it. These where the hyksos people semetic origin, not African driven out by thutmoses and has been remixed into exodus story. 

Christianity itself is a hellenistic creation by Greeks via ptolemy soter who created an invented the worship of serapis go research serapis and hellenism. Which they brought into Egypt. 

Romans accepted the Greeks Christianity 325ad via Constantine. Council of nicea.. And a series of councils decided on the nature of Christ days of special worship and his divinity to what you worship today with many versions of the Bible written by European scholars of the time and authorised by various kings of the time. Eg King James 

10 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

How about moors? Another north african civilisation latched on to by many american blacks.

There are stories of moors travelling to america during the columbus period, however the likelihood of a black american descending from a moor is very tiny, me and my beige skin would be more genetically connected to moors.

That is the problem when people are robbed of their history they start latching on to these groups same reason blacks spend so much on top brands etc as these to them are sub consciously seen as signs of freedom same as having the Caucasian partner. 

They are Bantu people mixed with European DNA similar to many West Indians. Seen these people also claim that they are native american 

43 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

43 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

Mooors would have been a mix of black African and berber tribes off modern day morrocco. Islamic slave trade captured used many Africans as additional man force to get into Spain and Europe for manpower.

Moors in Europe is what triggered the crusades from the Vatican church and their mission to expand and reach India via western front was on as the middle east passage was blocked by heavy Islamic armies. So chose the sea route. 

Captured Moors helped columbus find America. Had a moor on board as navigator. Phonecian, asiatic seamen and some Egyptians knew the way to America too, way before

Vikings reached America before the Vatican sponsored genocides in the name God. 

Empires of Islamic Mali have been claimed to reach americas too way before. Mansa Abukari reached, the brother of Mansa Musa during his pilgrimage to mecca.

Look it up. 

• Like 1

"Latching on to"?! Fuck outa here

The majority of the time when people reference the aforementioned groups in this context they're trying to widen the scope of knowledge of the audience in regards to black/African history. Not claim it from you. You're talking about a set of people who's known heritage often spans back as far as living memory can take it, who may only imagine where their real ancestral connection is. 

Ridiculous that guys are here taking a selfish tone with a set of histories that probably aren't even in their lineage.

Is that VTec preaching about credible sources............ REALLY!!??? :rofl:

So let me see, there is supposedly an Arab historian who recorded a Muslim hammering away at the Sphinx in the 1500s, there are illustrations made in the early 1700s before Napoleons birth showing the nose missing, there is physical evidence of the nose being hammered at with tools..... But you want me to believe Napoleon blew it off with Canons purely because you hate white people and their false history. Behave you absolute bellend.

And don't blame me because Local noticed the clown shit you are on.

• Downvote 1

This guy is on stuff. Napoleon or your grandad it don't matter. You can search via quora.com all you want. Europeans! It's well noted the likes of him could not stand the facts of great accomplishment in the land of the negro. 

Egyptology is a eurocentric field of study. What they jot and write down is their word. 

Shame you don't even know your own history but have so much to say about African history. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Fresh said:

@Gambino perhaps some objectivity with regards to @Vtec would make for better reading and a progressive discussion overall. Every time unu meet in a thread unu mus compete over facts. 

Im interested in what you both have to put forward but the bickering is long

Bro u know I'm keeping it objective and open to normal reasoning talks. But this youtes mission is the same in any topic u see him in. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fresh said:

@Gambino perhaps some objectivity with regards to @Vtec would make for better reading and a progressive discussion overall. Every time unu meet in a thread unu mus compete over facts. 

Im interested in what you both have to put forward but the bickering is long

I put forward some stuff on previous pages. But as you have already witnessed, it doesn't matter what I do put, in his mind anything that doesn't match what he wants to believe = White Fake History.

And whilst he is preaching to be reasonable, as I have mentioned DO NOT EVER FORGET that this guy argued with me last time and posted a ton of facts which were absolutely bullshit and he then admitted he made them up. LMAO Like am I supposed to take this man too serious?

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

That is the problem when people are robbed of their history they start latching on to these groups same reason blacks spend so much on top brands etc as these to them are sub consciously seen as signs of freedom same as having the Caucasian partner. 

They are Bantu people mixed with European DNA similar to many West Indians. Seen these people also claim that they are native american 

So u somalian for real

1 hour ago, Fresh said:

"Latching on to"?! Fuck outa here

The majority of the time when people reference the aforementioned groups in this context they're trying to widen the scope of knowledge of the audience in regards to black/African history. Not claim it from you. You're talking about a set of people who's known heritage often spans back as far as living memory can take it, who may only imagine where their real ancestral connection is. 

Ridiculous that guys are here taking a selfish tone with a set of histories that probably aren't even in their lineage.

No, there are certain afrocentric americans who claim to be moor purely based upon it being a great african civilisation, its not to widen the scope of knowledge, moors were not an ethnicity, moors were not just black, moors were berbers from north africa fighting for islam, berbers then and now come in all shades, black, brown and pale skinned. I find most of the time these afrocentrics post inaccurate information or just a pic of a civilised looking dark skinned man in a turban.

My grandmother is a berber born in 1917 with traditional berber tattoos on her face and hands, i can claim moor as much as anyone you'll ever meet in your life.

Saying all that, i do think moors should be celebrated, along with ancient egyptians and other great african civilisations, but lets make the facts as accurate as possible please.

• Like 1

Is it possible we all have it wrong?

Perhaps people were really all mixed up together back in the days and they all claimed to be same race, regardless of their skin colour? In Africa I mean.

Like someone mentioned, maybe we've only recently started to segregate due to skin tone and abandoned culture?

2 hours ago, Fresh said:

Oooo... k

Black people in America spend more on brands like Mercedes Benz than Caucasians and they make up 14% of the country there is definitely a link between black spending habits and identity.

2 hours ago, The Infamous said:

So u somalian for real

Im afraid Im not Somali another set of people who are traitors to the black race and use to enslave blacks and sell to arabs