A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

Black egyptian nubians arent extinct theyre still around, i know an extended family of them, the closest i can compare their looks to is eritrean.

Im sure the ancient egyptians were darker than the media etc portrays but its quite ridiculous that black americans latch on to egypt when their distant heritage is most likely from a more western region of africa and they should promote the great civilisations of this region, do they not realise how massive and diverse africa is? I guess i cant blame them theres such a lack of education on africa and its diversity and ancient civilisations.

• Like 3

Egyptians were black

the same black people

that black people today laugh at and deny are black

but hey...........

4 hours ago, Vtec said:

White people are genetic recessives of Asian people and Asian people are genetic recessives of black people. 

Explain this concept to me on a humble one please

i get that White against black (for example) are recessive genes

but how do recessive genes get their time to shine to the point we get white people all up in the mix?

i thought the point was that they're recessive hence they die out not thrive prosper and create a new race 

I'm ignorant to this shit on a wider scale so go easy on me fam, love 

14 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Explain this concept to me on a humble one please

i get that White against black (for example) are recessive genes

but how do recessive genes get their time to shine to the point we get white people all up in the mix?

i thought the point was that they're recessive hence they die out not thrive prosper and create a new race 

I'm ignorant to this shit on a wider scale so go easy on me fam, love 

I don't know it all. 

But recessive in this case just means a mutation of pineal gland in the brain to produce less melatonin which is the source of pigmentation to provide colour in the skin. 

Clearly something happened in the human journey causing the pineal gland to produce less.. Of it for some and extreme cases are albinos.

formation of races could be a combination of geographical major and displacement of humans migrating out of Africa. Or humans mixing with legacy beings like neanderthals who inhabited ice age Europe where going extinct due to warmer climate and smarter homo Sapiens wiping them out.

Europeans, asians outside of sub Africa are known to have a percentage trace of neanderthal bloodline trace.

But hey don't just take my word for it. Do the research. 

I'm not hugely educated in this but I heard a theory that many Western blacks (descendants of slaves) do have a legitimate claim to the ancient Egyptians. Yes many slaves are of West African descent, however it is widely accepted that many tribes were selling out each other to European slave masters at the time for no gain.

the theory I heard was that around this time in history, after the Romans had made many Egyptians flee South, Persian and Europeans followed them into southern and west Africa but couldn't distinguish between them and other blacks. Tribes from these areas could! And sold Egyptians out in their thousands.

just a theory. Seemed plausible.

• Downvote 1

They were selling their neighbours and relatively local ppl. It doesnt make sense how or why they would travel thousands of miles when they could just capture people from the local enemy tribe they were probably already warring with before di crackas came in the mix

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, ag. said:

They were selling their neighbours and relatively local ppl. It doesnt make sense how or why they would travel thousands of miles when they could just capture people from the local enemy tribe they were probably already warring with before di crackas came in the mix

Keep that shit on the low please. Set guys on here have already decided they alone have historical facts that it was all blissful peaceful heaven before those crackers arrived. And please don't talk about Africa having Tribes, so offensive!! @Seydou you gonna stand for this?

• Downvote 1

It is said that Tutmoses could have been the original Moses that is referenced in the holy books.

Up until Egypt became weak and was kind of conquered by the Greeks, the pharaohs were mixed, majority black imo. When the Greeks came, they were still mixed, maybe majority white but like previously, we're mixed race. Ancient Egypt, like ancient Greece and Roman empire, was multicultural with many different races.

Had an argument with some white dude on Facebook a few months ago who said the ancient Egyptians were not black, nor white..... not even African.... some stupid idiot talk.

The egyptians did war with other countries, can't remember all from the top of my head.

The think that I have an issue with is the building of the pyramids. I can concede that if they used a hell lot of sea weed or some other substance to move the however many ton blocks, but to make a block every few seconds, that's questionable. 

Also, why does the title separate Egypt from Africa?.....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, connorwickham said:

I'm not hugely educated in this but I heard a theory that many Western blacks (descendants of slaves) do have a legitimate claim to the ancient Egyptians. Yes many slaves are of West African descent, however it is widely accepted that many tribes were selling out each other to European slave masters at the time for no gain.

the theory I heard was that around this time in history, after the Romans had made many Egyptians flee South, Persian and Europeans followed them into southern and west Africa but couldn't distinguish between them and other blacks. Tribes from these areas could! And sold Egyptians out in their thousands.

just a theory. Seemed plausible.

From what I know, it is said that there were some tribes that moved from Egypt after the Aton religion was disbanded due to potential persecution or they were persecuted.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Everyone's Uncle said:

Ancient Egypt's history is supposed to go back much further than most academics will admit.

The study of African Egpytology  begins with the French & Napoleon 1800's... known for destroying the nose on the sphinx, as it clearly depicted origin of the African people. And ever since many noses have been defaced of statues they came across.

During that time as well African trans atlantic slave trade was, well in motion but nearing end. Europeans sponsored by crown, state and the vatican, could not be bringing back facts dwarfing the empire's aims and objectives to solidify their greatness globally.

Even the centres for education are founded by the very same forces that are be behind the conquests and invasions, genocides under religous authority... (and you think ISIS is bad today lol)

So most of HIStory is massaged to manage white inferiority complex to justify themselves as the great and justify barbaric violence and genocide campaigns and fit into their sphere of education truths.

In recent years, have new and revised studies have come along to challenge the eurocentric standard and then you a whole heap of deflections about hair colour and all sorts anytihng to undermine the new challenge of facts.  Truth is places like the vatican have all the truth still stashed away, they still in charge on the low.. Rome never fell.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, Vtec said:

The study of African Egpytology  begins with the French & Napoleon 1800's... known for destroying the nose on the sphinx, as it clearly depicted origin of the African people. 

Found this interesting as I had not heard about it before. Quick google search

Legends have passed over hundreds of years regarding the simple omission in this photograph of the Sphinx and the Pyramid of Khafre, part of the Giza Pyramid (or Great Pyramid) complex in Egypt. Where is the Sphinx’s nose? Many of us have heard the tale that a cannonball fired by Napoleon’s soldiers hit the nose and caused it to break off. Sketches of the Sphinx by the Dane Frederic Louis Norden were created in 1737 and published in 1755, well before the era of Napoleon. However, these drawings illustrate the Sphinx without a nose and clearly contradicts the legend. So what really happened?

The Egyptian Arab historian al-Maqrīzī wrote in the 15th century that the nose was actually destroyed by a Sufi Muslim named Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr. In 1378 CE, Egyptian peasants made offerings to the Great Sphinx in the hope of controlling the flood cycle, which would result in a successful harvest. Outraged by this blatant show of devotion, Sa'im al-Dahr destroyed the nose and was later executed for vandalism. Whether this is absolute fact is still debatable.

You really can't trust VTec's version of things on here. Guys always putting across fake stuff.

• Downvote 1

Fairytale? Go google search it yourself, we know who gassed VTec up.

A poll conducted on the Internet found that fully 21% of respondents believed Napoleon was responsible for the Sphinx's missing nose. One of the most recent examples of the persistence of this falsehood was Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" speech where he said: "White supremacy caused Napoleon to blow the nose off the Sphinx because it reminded you [sic] too much of the Black man's majesty." And the perpetuation of this myth in "Afrocentric" circles was even the subject of a segment of the U.S. television investigative journalism program "60 Minutes."

• Downvote 1

I'm spinning nothing.

I thought the idea of this topic creation was to push some knowledge people might not already know. Had you posted a realistic fact in that Napoleon story I would of been appreciative to know such a thing, but the two big issues.

Firstly is that you already have a history on here of making long posts and putting up 'Facts' that you had fabricated in your own mind and when you got called out on it your excuse was "Well it only took me 3 minutes to write" :rofl:

Secondly is that for someone who constantly tries to type things around here to push himself as some all knowledge, all seeing eye historian, how could you manage to post such tripe that has already basically been debunked. And the other explanation offered a couple hundred years before Napoleon existed comes from an Arab, so that isn't really a European Narrative now is it.

• Downvote 1