Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Supermalt

think sumone on my road is getting robbed..

113 posts in this topic

there alarm is still blowing and bare movement and lights going on and offone annoying chav lives thereshould i call the feds

I sincerely hope its your house next.
lol

Go check it out you fassif you were my neighbour and watched my house get robbed as you waited for feds, my whole road would hot you up

lol d*ckheadpl on this road keep themselves to themselvesmy sis done it anywaylol @ 'checking it out'..this aint scooby doo

The fact you had to come on VIP2 and ask everyone what to do tells me you should just lock your doors, stay away from the windows and call it a night.

f*ck gettin involved in sh*t that has nothing to do with youI wrote this poem for people like youhope you enjoy itThey picked Akanni up one morningBeat him soft like clayAnd stuffed him down the bellyOf a waiting jeep.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?They came one nightBooted the whole house awakeAnd dragged Danladi out,Then off to a lengthy absence.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?Chinwe went to work one dayOnly to find her job was gone:No query, no warning, no probe -Just one neat sack for a stainless record.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?And then one eveningAs I sat down to eat my yamA knock on the door froze my hungry hand.The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawnWaiting, waiting in its usual silence.

lol d*ckheadpl on this road keep themselves to themselvesmy sis done it anywaylol @ 'checking it out'..this aint scooby doo
pics or it didnt happen

plagiarism is not cooli was too hasty

your looking to the forum to c/s ur snitching lolyou already called the feds as soon as u saw them outside.

see if they're interested in a jumble sale

Why did you come on VIP2 to ask what should you do???Why didn't you just call police straight away???So you thought "oh no, my neighbours house is getting robbed.....I know I'll go on VIP2 and ask them what should I do due to my I.Q. of -189. I'll also prove that I didn't call feds to be a snitch and I will get lots of positive feedback and will get ratings"/your life

LOL/But this didnt really happen did it

LOL

sum f*ckery i think they came thru their garden.now pl decide to come out there yard asking wag1 when they see flashing lights smh

sum f*ckery i think they came thru their garden.now pl decide to come out there yard asking wag1 when they see flashing lights smh
in actuality.didnt u do the same thing?you didn't fly out your house like superted tryna be hero... u jammed and waited for the boys in blue to come thru

in actuality.didnt u do the same thing?you didn't fly out your house like superted tryna be hero... u jammed and waited for the boys in blue to come thru
truepl asking why i posted this. im bored and thought this is interesting