Snog Marry Avoid?

Mr. Gayle

didn't really lol at the sendages cause theyve been done and done

but i'm heartily lol'ing at kurious saying she would piss in flat eric's mouth

LMFAO

eric she gonna squat over your head whilst you lay on the kerb, jack up her skirt and move her panties to the side then proceed to empty her fecal matter into your actual mouth

LMFAO

eric she gonna squat over your head whilst you lay on the kerb, jack up her skirt and move her panties to the side then proceed to empty her fecal matter into your actual mouth

Fecal matter means poo. You know this, right?

LMFAO

DO U RLY WANT TO GET INTO THIS?

LMFAO

she has got a point tho,

in a sense u made a post about a completely different subject matter

LMFAO

she has got a point tho,

in a sense u made a post about a completely different subject matter

ok ok ok

i concede

go through charlie

snog kaygeemarry ripsavoid liz

snog kaygee

marry rips

avoid liz

mate why do you do this to urself

ur constantly a target on this forum and yet u chose to be the first to send shots

chale this can only end in tears

snog kaygeemarry ripsavoid liz
marry rips in ur pastor ashimilowo chopper suit and crocodile dundee footwear innit :lol: pussyholeol' cuboid head havingbaptismal suit rockingaunty did my shape up sportingnon p*ssy receivingfailure of an internet user nameonly thing flat on u eric is the tip of you iceberg looking dome, and the points on ur snake skin crep (alligator on friday nights, i'l llow you)you cheesy looking guy you, any quaver

lol at my boat being damaged when ur Amistad looking shipment looks like it passed through the Bermuda trianglelol at made up lies, only fantasies where u are concerned are your comments in the love and life threads, talking about condoms like the last you saw or touched wasnt in PSHE, smhall the birth control you need is your hexagon of a head shape you melenated sugar puff monster looking bum crease brudda we have seen you bussing your family heirloom of a suit, with the quaver'esque facial expressions and special bus hand gestures to accessorizewe have seen your king edward potatoe of a head and general consensus is that you are a well rounded failwe know you dont press girl, just save us all the embarrassment and allow posting in topics concerning the opposite sex, its enough to make me celibate you unwanted son of a sunday school preacher

lmao @ has any1 ever told me im beautifulof course they have, im a female with a good figure, i get gassed regularit is what it isif she never had these assets or that blah blah reh reh, well i do, so thats fantasy talkjust like me saying if your headside didnt resemble didgeridoo and you never rocked your 2nd uncles good friday attire you would be half decent, would give you some hope alie, see but that is also fantasy talkabout u look in mirror and see your plump pumpkin face and think everything is in orderget out of ityou deceive yourself

bruv u look like gary coleman wearing mike tysons court appearance suitand you keep coming back like say responding to my posts will make your head look any more humanyou said you would avoid me, i had to set the ting straight, the sheer audacity that you would even contemplate that you moving to me was even in your realm of possibilities, you are any choir boy im going out now so for all of your future replies, suck your wig wearing mar jay till you both get holy ghostyou yam head yute

snog kaygee

marry rips

avoid liz

mate why do you do this to urself

ur constantly a target on this forum and yet u chose to be the first to send shots

chale this can only end in tears

lol at my boat being damaged when ur Amistad looking shipment looks like it passed through the Bermuda triangle

lol at made up lies, only fantasies where u are concerned are your comments in the love and life threads, talking about condoms like the last you saw or touched wasnt in PSHE, smh

all the birth control you need is your hexagon of a head shape

you melenated sugar puff monster looking bum crease

brudda we have seen you bussing your family heirloom of a suit, with the quaver'esque facial expressions and special bus hand gestures to accessorize

we have seen your king edward potatoe of a head and general consensus is that you are a well rounded fail

we know you dont press girl, just save us all the embarrassment and allow posting in topics concerning the opposite sex, its enough to make me celibate you unwanted son of a sunday school preacher

good lord.

Target Neutralised.

*carries on reading*

• 1 month later...

my boy was on this lol... (as the public)

apparantly they tell u wat to say...

how sh*t is that.

I thought as much. Sometimes the feedback sounds a bit...

and the styling on the show bothers me... almost as much as the one on "hotter than my/your(?) daughter"