Englands chances are fucked now

Hank Moody

i doubt any player can get removed over this. they will rather deal with it after the WC

especially if its rooney. and if its 80k it prob cant be NOTW cos how can people forgive the sun for ruining england's chances

when the sun is the nmbr 1 paper for football.

so many weirdos on here.

its not even funny

Trust me. Thing is though, im starting to think theyre are people even weird enough to actually pretend to be justin credible on another forum, which would mean Justin is telling the truth.

Then again, we all know this guy is not quite the full ticket.

Internet is f*ckkkkked.

Look, the only other forums I posted on was urban tingz & uk flavaz back in the day when rwd went down. RWD is the only place where I have used this Justin Credible user name. I don't want to be called that, that's why I have a different name now. I post on one or two car forums under a previous alias, young lew posts on them & I am not how I post on here.

This is the net, I care not to say it was me, if it was me. I don't give a sh*t. But this guy is a begger (sad guy for begging my name).

/

I spell it as Justiin Credible, Just Incredible is a sh*t way tbh.

• Downvote 2

swear justin credible is a wrestler not your own alias... it could of just been coincidence he picked the same user name

ya trying too hard to cover your tracks lol @ denying your boat tho

Didn't you see Icebergs post confirming it's gage? He begged the name off me but yes, it is a wrestler, but lets not hype that he got it from the wrestler (who spells it justin credible too), because it is bait he got it from me.

• Downvote 3