Who lives with their other half?

Da Luv Doc

never lived with a chick but had one girl that i stayed at her yeard at least 3-4 times a week

u see shit that you dont like

i.e ugly as fuck in the mawnin

bitch was untidy - that really pissed me off

being in my space all the time

i suppose if i like her more then certain things that i listed and didn like about the situation wouldve been less jarring

good thing was sex

but bad thing was if ur on it and shes not its a pik as any red-blooded male cannot comprehend that if we are both here y cant niggas buss them nuts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

never lived with a chick but had one girl that i stayed at her yeard at least 3-4 times a week

u see shit that you dont like

i.e ugly as fuck in the mawnin

bitch was untidy - that really pissed me off

being in my space all the time

A necessity to take the relationship to the next stage.

You shouldn't have kids with someone until you have lived with them.

• Downvote 1

lived with two different chicks and it was a nightmare both times

first one we lived together for nearly two years, worst habit was leaving hair on the floor when she brushes it and all over the bathroom :angry:

i think we had major fights about that more than a dozen times. deep down that might be the reason i ended it

second chick was a control freak. its one thing to laundry and iron my work clothes but its another thing to think you can pick and choose what i wear to work etc. all lined up on the sofa like this is what you're wearing today babe ^_) .

also changing mans eating habits/foods etc.

BITCH i NEED my jellof rice, waakye and fufu with light soup.

worse of all she didnt get on with my boys, always a weird tension when she was around them...paraniod that they were all cheating on their wives and i'll be the same

moral of the story is ALWAYS live with a woman before taking that ultimate commitment because till you've lived together you dont really know them.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

there are different stages of living together

if the guy or girl has their own place and their partner move in thats one thing

its a seperate scenario when they both make that conscious decision to buy/rent a flat and move all their things in there, decorate, have a house warming etc

the first one can be a bold leap as it is but doing the second is a very massive phase in any relationship and really shouldn't be taken lightly.

a mate was always getting thrown out of where he lived with his gf because it was her name on the tenancy and he had been in the flat years before he moved in...whenever they had a big fight he had to pack his bag and get moving for a week or two, sometimes longer till they sorted things out :lol: bearing in mind he paid half of the rent and most of the bills.

going on holiday or even spending two months together knowing that you have your flat or mums house to go back to and escape from bf/gf should be the starting point

• Upvote 2